7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
I don't know if you guys get this problem sometimes at Terminal but I had been having this problem since yesterday :( Maybe I overdid the Terminal. Even the codes that used to work doesn't work anymore.
Here is what 's happening:
* I wanted to remove lines containing digits so I used this... (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nexeu
2. IP Networking
This is rather a question from a "user" than from a sys admin, but I think this forum is apropriate for the question.
I have an adress with automatic email forwarding and for some senders (two hietherto), emails are bouncing. This has really created a lot of problems those two time so I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: carwe
3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators
Regarding this thread: it's not possible for me to reply to it. According to the guide, the only official restriction is placed on posting new threads, not replies.
Bug or undocumented "feature"? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pludi
4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators
i am unable to post new thread. pls revert back what i need to do. i already posted 3 threads....
I am getting message like " Message is too short" even though my message is more than 100 characters. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: spc432
1) when user login to the server the session got colosed. How will resolve?
2) While firing the command ls -l we are not able to see the any files in the director. but over all view the file system using the command df -g it is showing 91% used. what will be the problem?
Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pernasivam
I am right now facing a strange hardware problem. System get booted with the following error:
Fatal Error Reset
CPU 0000.0000.0000.0003 AFSR 0100.0000.0000.0000 SCE
SC Alert: Host System has Reset
It happen 4 or 5 times and get the same error every time.I... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish.batra
7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions
I tried to help him, but I couln't so I am posting here:
well i have a couple of problems i would like to have answered
were to begin....well i have a windows xp pro ,and it wont let me install any software because it tells me that THE WINDOWS INSTALLER COULD NOW BE ACCESSES THIS MAY BE... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: _hp_