9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
1. IP Networking
I need your help please, in a Production system there is a process that download a xls file from an URL which is IMF(International Monetary Fund) and afterwards to be loaded into a databse table.
When testing conectivity from a unix server to IMF seems to work but when editing it... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems
This is regarding my friend to whom I refered this forum to learn UNIX. User didn't receieved any registration email yet, could you please help user. Will be grateful to you on same.
Login name: Gurvinder_Kaur
NOTE: User doesn't have enough bits for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
Hey everyone. I was at my local star bucks, which has open free wifi. And I (against my better judgement) deceided to check my school email. I was using their wifi network. when I went to go login, I was presented with the safari prompt "Can not Verify Server identity". I clicked 'details' and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Lost in Cyberia
4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
Hello i have this longterm issue which im unable to solve, i think this is quite simple issue, i hope you may know the cause
It is on CentOS Redhat server with qmail installed.
# service qmail status
# service qmail start
# ps aux | grep mail
qmails 1688 0.0 0.0 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: postcd
5. Shell Programming and Scripting
Hi am just trying to FTP am while doing so am getting the "KERBEROS_V4 rejected as an authentication type" error.Please let me know what should be done to avoid this error.
The code is
# Get new files only ftp
basedir="/home/xyz/"... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: weknowd
6. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers
I have two Solaris 10 systems, A and B, both of which share home directories via NFS (served from a 3rd, Linux, machine). User names, uids, and home directories are identical when the same user has accounts on both Solaris 10 machines.
When I run ssh -X user@A from my home machine, I can easily... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: WolfyPDX
7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems
There was a problem with the site servicing our spam address checking. As a result all registrations were being rejected. If you have encountered this problem please try again and you should be permitted to join. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: reborg
Running as cron, I get error msg in mail: KERBEROS_V4 rejected as an authentication type,
even though the ftp does work. Can anyone explain this? Is there a way to stop it?
35 6 * * 1-5 ./PSS/pss.sh >> ./PSS/pss.log
DIR=/home/informix/PSS... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ejaggers
9. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems
To Whom It May Concern,
I've tried registering, and am unable to do so. The message being returned is that my name choices are being rejected for not meeting some administrator criteria, which is not discernible from the message returned by the board software.
The password I chose was all... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: username_in_use
CWNN(7) Miscellaneous Information Manual CWNN(7)
cWnn - A Chinese Input System Running on Unix Workstations.
cWnn provides a wide range of input methods, satisfying the needs of Chinese users all over the world, including P.R.China and Taiwan.
Besides, it is capable of converting an arbitrary sequence of Pinyin/Zhuyin into the expected Hanzi and caters for error tolerance in the
cWnn has standardized Pinyin and Zhuyin and it provides an ideal input environment for all users.
COMMANDS AVAILABLE IN MAN FILE
1. Startup of the server - cserver
2. Startup of the front-end processor - cuum
3. Current usage status of the server - cwnnstat
4. Termination of the server - cwnnkill
5. Rewrite of dictionary header - cwnntouch
UTILITIES AVAILABLE IN MAN FILE
1. Creation of binary format dictionary - catod
2. Restoration of text format dictionary - cdtoa
3. Creation of binary format grammar file - catof
4. Registration of characters/words into a - cwdreg
5. Deletion of characters/words from a specified - cwddel
6. Sorting of a specified text format dictionary - cdicsort
1. cWnn installation - cinstall
2. cWnn startup and termination - cstartend
3. cWnn function keys - ckey
4. cWnn environment operation function - cenv
13 May 1992 CWNN(7)