I'd rather not share internal network informations here fully open to the internet. I also contacted IBM support personnel and no luck there either.
I will keep on experimenting, but for now I had to have a solution, so I installed my hosts out of mksysb images from the VIO server.
Even though I will need NIM config later.
I have got the solution eventually: there were 2 routing entry in my network (ent) object. routing1 was the default, which were added when the ent object was created. routing2 were added later by me. I had to remove routing1 by issuing
nim -o change -a routing1='' my-remote-network
Now it is working.
edit by bakunin: thanks for sharing your solution, but PLEASE use CODE-tags when posting code, commands, terminal output and the like. Thank you.
Last edited by bakunin; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:31 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to trifo75 For This Useful Post: