9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
Issue observed: I have configured ng.my-site.com using widlcard ssl cert. When I hit https://www.my-site.com it loads ng.my-site.com website!
please advise if I missed any concept / configs... Thank you!
ServerAdmin... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashokvpp
2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
0. Firstly, I am not very Unix savvy. For instance, I don't know what the purpose of certificates are, and I don't know if this is the right forum for this question.
1. The problem: I can't use homebrew or use git. Running git pull, for instance, gives the following error:
... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: isaac_caswell
3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
I am working on a Nginx + Apache installation for learning purposes, and just got to the point of installing a self-signed certificate for securing some pages that will be used to send "sensitive" information such as login credentials. So far so good.
What a I want to know is how can... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gacanepa
4. Web Development
I have interesting problem.
- this script has run twice when I call this url
work fine, only once.
Output is text/plain.
If I change output format to the Content-type text/html,
then both urls works fine - executed only once. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kshji
5. OS X (Apple)
I have been attempting to automate the addition of SSL certificates to keychains on a MAC using the "security" command. I've noticed two things, 1 of which I don't understand.
1. If I use something like "security add-trusted-cert -d -k /System/Library/Keychains/SystemRootCertificates... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prafulnama
6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
Hello all :b:
I need a little advice on securing my VSFTPD server. I currently have it setup and working using a self signed certificate by following instructions on the net and im happy with it to a certain extent.
One of my clients is not... He said he cannot connect to the server unless... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mokachoka
Does anyone know how to extract the expiration date of a Solaris 9 certificate? I have searched over the 'net and it seems this command ssl-cert-check comes up often but this does not work on my servers. Not sure how to extraxt the expiration dates of the SSL Certs so if anyone can help that would... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bluridge
8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
i have configured Squid proxy server in Fedora 8 with two network interfaces.
HTTP, HTTPS, FTP are working fine but we are unable to download mails using mail clients from mail server with POP3(ssl) and SMTP(ssl).
so please someone help us how to enable pop and smtp in Squid. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: praneel2k
9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users
Can someone explain the difference between the two. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jerardfjay