Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: send a page from a script
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers send a page from a script Post 972 by wared on Tuesday 30th of January 2001 04:23:31 PM
Old 01-30-2001
Lightbulb UUCP

On HPUX the uucp command allows this. You can research this in your Solaris man pages to see if it will also work on your Sun box.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to direct a script to a new web page after a script got completed?

Hi , I have a cgi code with shell script on it.I am submitting a form in the first.cgi.These values are posted to second.cgi.Second.cgi do some process with these values. After that i want to direct my page from second.cgi to first.cgi. What is the command i can use from cgi(shell) script? ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajbal
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

i want to edit my jsp page using script

hi I have one jsp file. i want to edit this jsp page using script. This jsp page contains ("insert into employee values('raja', 32, ' ');) i want to add empty column at the end of the line. i.e is that line should be (insert into employee values('raja', 32, ' ', ' ');) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nsundaram_cse
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to redirect to a web-page by shell script

Dear all, I am calling a korn shell script(CGI script) by a web-page. This shell script do some checking in a unix file and return true or false. Now within the same script, If it returns true then I want to redirect to another web-page stored in htdocs directory. Example: Login page sends a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravi18s
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to send email after comparing the folder permissions to a certain permission & send email

Hello , I am trying to write a unix shell script to compare folder permission to say drwxr-x-wx and then send an email to my id in case the folders don't have the drwxr-x-wx permissions set for them . I have been trying to come up with a script for few days now , pls help me:( (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nairshar
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

display command output page per page

Good afternoon, I wonder how i could use unix commands to ease the reading of long command result output ? like the "php -i" or any other command that returns a long answer. I could not find the right terms to Google it or search the forum. Therefore I bother you with this question. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mat_k
3 Replies

6. Web Development

Page load time- local page

Hi Is there a way to calculate the page load time, I am trying to calculate the load time of a page locally. I found tools to do this over http or https but none that work locally. Any ideas? Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamie_123
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print multiple copies page by page using lp command

Hi I have a pdf file that is being generated using the rwrun command in the shell script. I then have the lp command in the shell script to print the same pdf file. Suppose there are 4 pages in the pdf file , I need to print 2 copies of the first page, 2 copies of the second page , then 2... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: megha2525
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

script for adding page number before page breaks

Hi, If there is an expert that can help: I have many txt files that are produced from pdftotext that include page breaks the page breaks seem to be unix style hex 0C. I want to add page numbers before each page break as in : Page XXXX Regards antman (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: antman
9 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to scrape page for and save data

Hi All I would like to get cars DB from this web site link removed , and I am trying to right script to go and parse the web page and save the data for each cars into a file, type of cars, mark, model, but when I look to the source page I found out that the first car type is preselected and the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: molwiko
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Use curl to send a static xml file using url encoding to a web page using pos

Hi I am try to use curl to send a static xml file using url encoding to a web page using post. This has to go through a particular port on our firewall as well. This is my first exposure to curl and am not having much success, so any help you can supply, or point me in the right direction would be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Paul Walker
1 Replies
uusched(1M)						  System Administration Commands					       uusched(1M)

NAME
uusched - uucp file transport program scheduler SYNOPSIS
/usr/lib/uucp/uusched [-u debug-level] [-x debug-level] DESCRIPTION
uusched is the uucp(1C) file transport scheduler. It is usually started by the daemon uudemon.hour that is started by cron(1M) from an entry in user uucp's crontab file: 11,41 * * * * /etc/uucp/uucp/uudemon.hour OPTIONS
The options are for debugging purposes only. debug-level is a number between 0 and 9. Higher numbers give more detailed debugging infor- mation: The following options are supported: -u debug-level Passes the -u debug-level option uucico(1M) as -x debug-level. -x debug-level Outputs debugging messages from uusched. FILES
/etc/uucp/Devices /etc/uucp/Permissions /etc/uucp/Systems /var/spool/locks/* /var/spool/uucp/* /var/spool/uucppublic/* ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWbnuu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
uucp(1C), uustat(1C), uux(1C), cron(1M), uucico(1M), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 19 May 1993 uusched(1M)