Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: CD burning tool
Operating Systems Solaris CD burning tool Post 94580 by XP_2600 on Sunday 1st of January 2006 04:51:08 PM
Old 01-01-2006
Is it gonna work with Sun Solaris 10 ?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

burning Solaris 8 images

this is probably going to sound really stupid...but how do i burn the Solaris 8 images i got off of Sun's servers? i know youre supposed to burn them in Nero/EasyCD/whatever, but Nero gives me some bullshit about it being an "unrecognized format" and EasyCD wants to burn it as an audio file. do i... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fuji250
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Burning

Hi, I've been tring to find a burning program for Solaris 7. I haven't had to much luck on this so far. What is a program I can use for burning on solaris 7? Thx in advanced. :) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: merlin
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Burning Software

Hey all, No sorry I don't mean burning windows. Though it was a nice thought to think of that people :) Pat yourself on the back for thinking of burning Windows. No really though here the real question. I'm after burning software for Solaris 7 (or 8 if it has to be, perfer 7 though). I... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Network Burning?

Hey all, When burning using Solaris 8, the standard command would look something like this; mkisofs -r filename filename.tar | cdrw -i -O But what I want to try and do it burn over the network and was wondering if anyone has done this before. Like a tape drive backup can be run across... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

CD-R burning through a cron

Hi all Is it possible to have a cron job to burn a CD of some of my file systems... like a backup? I am running redhat Linux 7.3 and cannot access the machine from the terminal... I am remotely located. Thanks in advance. KS (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: skotapal
5 Replies

6. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Burning ISO of Solaris 9

Hello, This is my first time setting up a Unix system, and I'm very excited to do so, but I'm run into some problems from the get go! I downloaded Solaris 9 (I specifically need this version of Unix, as I'm gunning for a better position in my company), and got a bz2 compressed image. I intend... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: skeet23
3 Replies

7. Linux

CD Burning in Linux, GUI Software

Hi.. I just brought a CD writer. It has nero for windows bundled with it. I found nero very easy to use as well as usefull.. I then see that wht we have in linux.. I found that in my Redhat 9 i have two CD writers software but both are no where nare nero... So is there any GUI based cd... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: billcrosby
5 Replies

8. Solaris

Problems burning DVD-RW media

Hello, I have Solaris 10 U13 and I try to burn an ISO image. First try: # cdrw -i myfile.iso Looking for CD devices... Device not ready. Second try: # cdrecord dev=0,0,0 -v -multi -pad -data myfile.iso cdrecord: No write mode specified. cdrecord: Asuming -tao mode.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sluge
3 Replies
Exacct::Object::Group(3PERL)				      Perl Library Functions				      Exacct::Object::Group(3PERL)

NAME
Exacct::Object::Group - exacct group manipulation SYNOPSIS
use Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Object; my $ea_grp = Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Object::Group->new( & EXT_GROUP | &EXC_DEFAULT | &EXD_GROUP_PROC); DESCRIPTION
This module is used for manipulating libexacct(3LIB) Group objects. A libexacct Group object is represented as an opaque reference blessed into the Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Object::Group class, which is a subclass of the Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Object class. The Items within a Group are stored inside a Perl array. A reference to the array can be accessed with the inherited value() method. The individual Items within a Group can be manipulated with the normal Perl array syntax and operators. All data elements of the array must be derived from the Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Object class. Group objects can also be nested inside each other simply by adding an existing Group as a data Item. Constants None. Functions None. Class methods Class methods include those inherited from the Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Object base class, plus the following: new($catalog, @objects) This method creates and returns a new Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Object::Group. The catalog tag can be either an integer or a Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Catalog. The catalog tag should be a valid catalog tag for a Perl exacct Group object. The @objects parameter is a list of Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Object to be stored inside the Group. A copy of all the passed Items is taken and any Group objects are recursively copied. The contents of the returned Group object can be accessed with the array returned by the value method. Object methods as_hash() This method returns the contents of the group as a hash reference. It uses the string value of each item's catalog ID as the hash entry key and the scalar value returned by value() as the hash entry value. This form should be used if there are no duplicate catalog tags in the group. This method and its companion as_hashlist() are the fastest ways to access the contents of a Group. as_hashlist() This method returns the contents of the group as a hash reference. It uses the string value of each item's catalog id as the hash entry key and an array of the scalar values returned by value() as the hash entry value for all the items that share a common key. This form should be used if there might be duplicate catalog tags in the group. This method and its companion as_hash() are the fastest ways to access the contents of a Group. Exports None. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWpl5u | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Exacct(3PERL), Exacct::Catalog(3PERL), Exacct::File(3PERL), Exacct::Object(3PERL), Exacct::Object::Item(3PERL), libexacct(3LIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 1 Dec 2002 Exacct::Object::Group(3PERL)