Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking How to Network a PowerMac & a PC Post 941 by Galaxy_Girl on Monday 29th of January 2001 09:32:32 AM
Old 01-29-2001
Tools Thanks!

Thanks Neo!
I appreciate the info.
GG

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

Mac OS X And The PowerMac G5

When they say that the G5 is the faster (more faster) than any UNIX Workstation that means Dual Processor Workstations right? (Stupid Question, I know) I heard theres one Super Super clusternode in a research and varsity joint in the US that will have over 1200 G5's chips in it? Medical,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RedVenim
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HP-UX system & Network Administration II.PDF

Dear all, I plan to take HP-UX cert. EXAM. But, I cannot find hp-ux system & network administration II.pdf file Do you know where can I download?? Do you have? can you send to me? Thank you! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hkpcman
2 Replies

3. Linux Benchmarks

PowerMac 4400 YLD 3.0

CPU/Speed: PowerPC 603ev 200Mhz Ram: 92M EDO Ram Motherboard: Apple Bus: 2 PCI Cache: L1 32k and L2 256k Controller: ATA Disk: 2GB ATA Load: 1 user, running httpd, Xwin, various daemons Kernel: Linux 2.4.22-2f Kernel ELF?: ??? pgms: gcc versión 3.2.2 20030217 (Yellow Dog Linux 3.0 3.2.2-2a);... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: clemare
0 Replies

4. IP Networking

How to find out why the network was down?, now the server is up & running

Hi there, solaris server was not reachable. Now the server is up & running I have to investigate the network logs (where i can get these logs)as such network issues are happening frequently. How to find why the netwrok has gone down ?? Thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Iqan Zahera
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Network Shell Script & Blade Logic & Network Security

I am going to take up a position in Data & Network Security. I would need to write network shell scripts doing the following task: Going to around 2000 servers and findout which groups has access to each servers and which ids are there in each group that has access. I need to implement... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pinnacle
1 Replies

6. UNIX Benchmarks

Early PowerMac G5

Hardware Overview: Model Name: Power Mac G5 Model Identifier: PowerMac7,2 Processor Name: PowerPC 970 (2.2) Processor Speed: 1.8 GHz Number Of CPUs: 2 L2 Cache (per CPU): 512 KB Memory: 1.5 GB Bus Speed: 900 MHz Boot ROM Version:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tnorth
0 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Career in Networking & Network Security

Hii i want to make career in networking and i m new in this field could u plz help me what should i do (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pawan_kumar
2 Replies

8. Hardware

Disk I/O & Network I/O

HI Team, I am working on ubuntu server through ssh, as its in US and i am in India. From last 4/5 days its working very slowly. It doen'st shows any load or more procsses, but works slowly. For that my senior told me to check Disk I/O & Network I/O of that server. Can anybody help me. I dont know... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: paragnehete
0 Replies

9. Ubuntu

Disk I/O & Network I/O

HI Team, I am working on ubuntu server through ssh, as its in US and i am in India. From last 4/5 days its working very slowly. It doen'st shows any load or more procsses, but works slowly. For that my senior told me to check Disk I/O & Network I/O of that server. Can anybody help me. I dont... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: paragnehete
1 Replies

10. Red Hat

hostapd & wired network ?

hi im using the following network with hostapd on the authenticator : Authentication server <---wired---> Authenticator(hostapd<----wired---> User (win XP with WinRadius) 1.100 -------- 1.200 , 0.13 ----- 0.12 and this is my configurations for hostapd : interface=eth1 driver=wired... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: turner
0 Replies
INFO(5) 							File Formats Manual							   INFO(5)

NAME
info - readable online documentation DESCRIPTION
The Info file format is an easily-parsable representation for online documents. It can be read by emacs(1) and info(1) among other pro- grams. Info files are usually created from texinfo(5) sources by makeinfo(1), but can be created from scratch if so desired. For a full description of the Texinfo language and associated tools, please see the Texinfo manual (written in Texinfo itself). Most likely, running this command from your shell: info texinfo or this key sequence from inside Emacs: M-x info RET m texinfo RET will get you there. AVAILABILITY
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/texinfo-<version>.tar.gz or any GNU mirror site. REPORTING BUGS
Please send bug reports to bug-texinfo@gnu.org, general questions and discussion to help-texinfo@gnu.org. SEE ALSO
info(1), install-info(1), makeinfo(1), texi2dvi(1), texindex(1). emacs(1), tex(1). texinfo(5). FSF
GNU Info INFO(5)