Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Kerbos Security
Special Forums Cybersecurity Kerbos Security Post 9379 by Neo on Friday 26th of October 2001 04:59:34 AM
Old 10-26-2001
http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/www/

Kerberos is a solution to your network security problems. It provides the tools of authentication and strong cryptography over the network to help you secure your information systems across your entire enterprise.

Everything you could want to know about Kerberos here:

http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/www/

SRU::Server(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  SRU::Server(3pm)

NAME
SRU::Server - respond to SRU requests via CGI::Application SYNOPSIS
package MySRU; use base qw( SRU::Server ); sub explain { my $self = shift; # $self->request isa SRU::Request::Explain # $self->response isa SRU::Response::Explain } sub scan { my $self = shift; # $self->request isa SRU::Request::Scan # $self->response isa SRU::Response::Scan # $self->cql is the root node of a CQL::Parser-parsed query } sub searchRetrieve { my $self = shift; # $self->request isa SRU::Request::SearchRetrieve # $self->response isa SRU::Response::SearchRetrieve # $self->cql is the root node of a CQL::Parser-parsed query } package main; MySRU->new->run; DESCRIPTION
This module brings together all of the SRU verbs (explain, scan and searchRetrieve) under a sub-classable object based on CGI::Application. METHODS
explain This method is used to return an explain response. It is the default method. scan This method returns a scan response. searchRetrieve This method returns a searchRetrieve response. CGI
::APPLICATION METHODS setup Sets the "run_modes", "mode_param" and the default runmode (explain). cgiapp_prerun Parses the incoming SRU request and if needed, checks the CQL query. cgiapp_postrun Sets the content type (text/xml) and serializes the response. error_mode Stub error runmode. AUTHORS
o Brian Cassidy <bricas@cpan.org> o Ed Summers <ehs@pobox.com> perl v5.12.4 2009-11-20 SRU::Server(3pm)