Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers A Thorough List of FreeBSD commands?!? Post 8987 by Neo on Saturday 20th of October 2001 01:18:56 PM
Old 10-20-2001
http://www.freebsd.org/

Try these:

http://www.bsd.org/

http://www.freebsd.org/

And for hardware specific questions:

http://www.freebsd.org/relnotes/4-ST...386/index.html

For commands and other new user information:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO...ers/index.html

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

List of Commands for Unix Please

Hello, I have recentlly been given access to a Unix based server in order to learn how to operate a Unix machine.. i have never used Unix before and am in need of a list of commands and there functions.. if you have one available please send it to me in .txt or wordpad document form.. thank you in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ShdwMaster
5 Replies

2. Solaris

List of Commands

Dear All, I am a new Administrator of Solaris in the company , I need a list of the commands pls ... Regards Adel (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ArabOracle.com
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Comparison List of commands

Hi, I would like to have a list of commands in a table, see below example Command description HPUNIX SUN UNIX IBM AIX all above i need comparison list of commands ASAP please.......... B.R (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: f_amshan
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

list files commands

hi all scripting gurus, need some guide and advise from you. i'm trying to list all the files in the year 2004 and the file format is something like this: 11176MZ00004JV900004JVB00004JVCcDBU20041206.txt try to use the symbol ^ but somehow it does not help. i try this as well: ls -ltr |... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: lweegp
12 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

List of internal commands ??

Dear Sir/Mam, Can you tell me list of internal commands which are easy to implements...??? Means sir I am a beginner in unix shell programming. So, I just wanted to know that which internal commands are easy to implements in C language. thanks.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ranusahu
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sudo commands list

Hi, Can you please give me a list of commands executed through 'sudo' command, thank you. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Dev_Dev
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to save and run a list of commands?

Dear every one, I am working with the data of my lab program and I have to do many times by the same list of some commands (grep, then save to file, then use awk to delete odd lines, save to file, use awk to delete even lines, save to file...). Is there any way to save a list of command which I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: phamnu
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

List commands executed on a server

Hi All, how to list all the commands executed by users on a linux server.... I dont have access to others .bash_history. and i am not root user.. Please help.. Thanks in advance.. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nanz143
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

BSD Unix Toolbox: 1000+ Commands for FreeBSD, OpenBSD, and NetBSD

Usually when I on the evening go to bed I take some interesting book with me. I read it for a while to get me down to sleep. Probably most people seek information from the Nett by googleing but I am so oldfashioned I prefer a real book ;) But what a book. The one I found and ordered is BSD Unix®... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fossiili
0 Replies
GETBUILDLOG(1)						      General Commands Manual						    GETBUILDLOG(1)

NAME
getbuildlog - download build logs from Debian auto-builders SYNOPSIS
getbuildlog package [version-pattern] [architecture-pattern] DESCRIPTION
getbuildlog downloads build logs of package from Debian auto-builders. It downloads build logs of all versions and for all architectures if version-pattern and architecture-pattern are not specified or empty, otherwise only build logs whose versions match version-pattern and build logs whose architectures match architecture-pattern will be downloaded. The version and architecture patterns are interpreted as extended regular expressions as described in grep(1). If version-pattern is "last" then only the logs for the most recent version of package found on buildd.debian.org will be downloaded. If version-pattern is "last-all" then the logs for the most recent version found on each build log index will be downloaded. OPTIONS
-h, --help Show usage information and examples. -V, --version Show version and copyright information. EXAMPLES
getbuildlog hello 2.2-1 amd64 Download amd64 build log for hello version 2.2-1. getbuildlog glibc "" mips.* Download mips(el) build logs of all glibc versions. getbuildlog wesnoth .*bpo.* Download all build logs of backported wesnoth versions. AUTHOR
Written by Frank S. Thomas <fst@debian.org>. DEBIAN
Debian Utilities GETBUILDLOG(1)