Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: connection reset by peer
Special Forums IP Networking connection reset by peer Post 88344 by akatz on Thursday 3rd of November 2005 08:45:46 AM
Old 11-03-2005
Hi,

We are having the smae problem and it is definitely windows...
Did you find a solution for this ?
Would appreciate your help.

Thanks
Adi

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

ssh - connection reset by peer

I use ssh to work on the server (OS X 10.4.x) remotely from home (Debian / OS X 10.5.3). If I leave my machine idle, I get disconnected after a couple of minutes. I get the following error message: Read from remote host "server name": Connection reset by peer Connection to "server name" closed.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: osxhawk
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connection reset by peer

hi i am connecting to a remote server using sftp protocol. i am using the command like "sftp USER01@122.10.12.45" then i got the error "Couldn't read packet: Connection reset by peer" please help its very urgent (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Satyak
5 Replies

3. IP Networking

connection reset by peer on freebsd

hi all. am running postgresql in a vm on debian server. i have some client programs connecting to the db. when i check the logs of postgresql i see "connection reset by peer" can someone help me with this issue... thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: coolatt
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Connection reset by peer..closing connection

Hello I'm facing the above problem while doing a performance run. I've a script which I'm launching from my windows desktop using mozilla. The script will invoke backend action on a Solaris host which in turn feeds the records to a driver located on a linux box(Cent OS). What's happening is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: subramanyab
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

fatal: Read from socket failed: Connection reset by peer

I get this error when I log in through console: "fatal: Read from socket failed: Connection reset by peer". Can you tell me what this is and why it happens, and how to stop it? Thank you. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: iamnew2solaris
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cat: write error: Connection reset by peer

I have created a script to cat the contents of a log file and pipe it to head and tail so I can get specific lines. When I do this I sometimes randomly get the error "cat: write error: Connection reset by peer". It is completely sporatic and sometimes it doesnt happen and sometimes it does... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: atelford
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Grep: writing output: Connection reset by peer

Hi , when i run , tkt=/u01/ctrlfile/tkt.tmp grep "TICKET NBR" $cdrFile | head -$count | tail -1 > $tkt i got error grep: writing output: Connection reset by peer but some time its working withour error its working fine but some time i got this error any help please (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: OTNA
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Fatal: Read from socket failed: Connection reset by peer [preauth]

Hello, I have recently updated my AIX machine from version 6.1.7.5 to 6.1.9.1 and i noticed that the errpt of the server is full of ssh messages like the one below: sshdprocess_id>]: fatal: Read from socket failed: Connection reset by peer Does anyone knows if this a known bug of the ssh... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: omonoiatis9
15 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sftp - Couldn't read packet: Connection reset by peer

Hello to all, i have a problem when trying to estabilish a sftp connection. i setup a sftp server (i used feeFTPd) and i'm now trying to connect from two different machines. from the first one everything is fine: $ sftp -vvv user@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Connecting to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx...... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dc26
9 Replies

10. Red Hat

Can't SSH - Connection reset by Peer

Hi Guys, I can't SSH to a remote system - connection reset by peer..any ideas ? -The Source is Linux, the Remote is Windows -The remote has OpenSSH running on Port 22 - Telnet confirms port is open -User1 has a RSA2 Key (2048) key, which is capture in the 1010101-pub.key specified by the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: stevie_velvet
1 Replies
cgels.f(3)							      LAPACK								cgels.f(3)

NAME
cgels.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine cgels (TRANS, M, N, NRHS, A, LDA, B, LDB, WORK, LWORK, INFO) CGELS solves overdetermined or underdetermined systems for GE matrices Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine cgels (characterTRANS, integerM, integerN, integerNRHS, complex, dimension( lda, * )A, integerLDA, complex, dimension( ldb, * )B, integerLDB, complex, dimension( * )WORK, integerLWORK, integerINFO) CGELS solves overdetermined or underdetermined systems for GE matrices Purpose: CGELS solves overdetermined or underdetermined complex linear systems involving an M-by-N matrix A, or its conjugate-transpose, using a QR or LQ factorization of A. It is assumed that A has full rank. The following options are provided: 1. If TRANS = 'N' and m >= n: find the least squares solution of an overdetermined system, i.e., solve the least squares problem minimize || B - A*X ||. 2. If TRANS = 'N' and m < n: find the minimum norm solution of an underdetermined system A * X = B. 3. If TRANS = 'C' and m >= n: find the minimum norm solution of an undetermined system A**H * X = B. 4. If TRANS = 'C' and m < n: find the least squares solution of an overdetermined system, i.e., solve the least squares problem minimize || B - A**H * X ||. Several right hand side vectors b and solution vectors x can be handled in a single call; they are stored as the columns of the M-by-NRHS right hand side matrix B and the N-by-NRHS solution matrix X. Parameters: TRANS TRANS is CHARACTER*1 = 'N': the linear system involves A; = 'C': the linear system involves A**H. M M is INTEGER The number of rows of the matrix A. M >= 0. N N is INTEGER The number of columns of the matrix A. N >= 0. NRHS NRHS is INTEGER The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns of the matrices B and X. NRHS >= 0. A A is COMPLEX array, dimension (LDA,N) On entry, the M-by-N matrix A. if M >= N, A is overwritten by details of its QR factorization as returned by CGEQRF; if M < N, A is overwritten by details of its LQ factorization as returned by CGELQF. LDA LDA is INTEGER The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,M). B B is COMPLEX array, dimension (LDB,NRHS) On entry, the matrix B of right hand side vectors, stored columnwise; B is M-by-NRHS if TRANS = 'N', or N-by-NRHS if TRANS = 'C'. On exit, if INFO = 0, B is overwritten by the solution vectors, stored columnwise: if TRANS = 'N' and m >= n, rows 1 to n of B contain the least squares solution vectors; the residual sum of squares for the solution in each column is given by the sum of squares of the modulus of elements N+1 to M in that column; if TRANS = 'N' and m < n, rows 1 to N of B contain the minimum norm solution vectors; if TRANS = 'C' and m >= n, rows 1 to M of B contain the minimum norm solution vectors; if TRANS = 'C' and m < n, rows 1 to M of B contain the least squares solution vectors; the residual sum of squares for the solution in each column is given by the sum of squares of the modulus of elements M+1 to N in that column. LDB LDB is INTEGER The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= MAX(1,M,N). WORK WORK is COMPLEX array, dimension (MAX(1,LWORK)) On exit, if INFO = 0, WORK(1) returns the optimal LWORK. LWORK LWORK is INTEGER The dimension of the array WORK. LWORK >= max( 1, MN + max( MN, NRHS ) ). For optimal performance, LWORK >= max( 1, MN + max( MN, NRHS )*NB ). where MN = min(M,N) and NB is the optimum block size. If LWORK = -1, then a workspace query is assumed; the routine only calculates the optimal size of the WORK array, returns this value as the first entry of the WORK array, and no error message related to LWORK is issued by XERBLA. INFO INFO is INTEGER = 0: successful exit < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value > 0: if INFO = i, the i-th diagonal element of the triangular factor of A is zero, so that A does not have full rank; the least squares solution could not be computed. Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: November 2011 Definition at line 182 of file cgels.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.2 Tue Sep 25 2012 cgels.f(3)