Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Do you know good site?
Top Forums Programming Do you know good site? Post 8790 by sangjinn on Wednesday 17th of October 2001 08:42:09 PM
Old 10-17-2001
Do you know good site?

Do you know any good web site about system programming?

I've been looking for sites about C-programming in UNIX environment.. and emulating UNIX command by C..
but there is little about that..

If you know some good abnout that,,
please let me know..

Thanks for helping...

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

port access to site to site VPN

Setup a site to site VPN between two cisco routers. One of the site locations is unable to access ports such as https://example.com:9001 How do I let them go into port 9001? They can ssh, ftp, telnet and everything else. Is this a VPN issue or ACL access issue? I put permit ip host... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: photon
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Good site for Shell Programming

Hi unixers, :) I found some Good sites for learning Shell Programming. I Hope they will be useful to all of You. http://steve-parker.org/forum/ http://www.e-learningcenter.com/freecourses.htm similarly ,if u find any very good sites for shell programming pls post them, so that they will... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravi raj kumar
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Good refernce site/tutorial for sed

Hi, Can any one please suggest me some sites over which i can find tutorial for sed. -Sarbjit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sarbjit
1 Replies

4. IP Networking

How to establish site to site vpn - Linux machine and cisco asa?

Hi, I am trying to establish vpn between my linux server and cisco asa at client side. I installed openswan on my cent os. Linux Server eth0 - 182.2.29.10 Gateway - 182.2.29.1 eth1 - 192.9.200.75 I have simple IPtables Like WAN="eth0" LAN="eth1" (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashokvpp
0 Replies

5. IP Networking

Does cisco 1921 router support site to site VPNs using IPSec?

Q: "Does Cisco 1921 router support,, act as an endpoint for, site to site VPNs using IPSec? If so, how many? " A: If you get the Cisco 1921/k9 with the security services bundle then it will have built in security features. Cisco, typically includes IP Sec tunnels I believe as part of that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ayaerlee
0 Replies

6. IP Networking

IPSec Openswan Site to Site VPN - Big Pain

Hi @all, I try to connect 2 LANs with IPSec/Openswan LAN 1: 192.168.0.0/24 LAN 2: 192.168.1.0/24 This is my Config: conn HomeVPN # # Left security gateway, subnet behind it, nexthop toward right. left=192.168.1.29 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bahnhasser83
1 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

What is good?

Hello everyone, I am using centos, 1) solaris is free right? 2) I want to learn solaris and install it in a computer that I am mounting, I would like know what is strong in solaris and if do it is wise. I am programmer python, learning machine and programming in general,..any help thanks,.. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gitac
6 Replies
A2ENSITE(8)						      System Manager's Manual						       A2ENSITE(8)

NAME
a2ensite, a2dissite - enable or disable an apache2 site / virtual host SYNOPSIS
a2ensite [site] a2dissite [site] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the a2ensite and a2dissite commands. a2ensite is a script that enables the specified site (which contains a <VirtualHost> block) within the apache2 configuration. It does this by creating symlinks within /etc/apache2/sites-enabled. Likewise, a2dissite disables a site by removing those symlinks. It is not an error to enable a site which is already enabled, or to disable one which is already disabled. The default site is handled specially: The resulting symlink will be called 000-default in order to be loaded first. EXAMPLES
a2dissite default Disables the default site. FILES
/etc/apache2/sites-available Directory with files giving information on available sites. /etc/apache2/sites-enabled Directory with links to the files in sites-available for enabled sites. SEE ALSO
apache2ctl(8). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Stefan Fritsch <sf@debian.org> (based on the a2enmod manual page by Daniel Stone <daniel@sfarc.net>) for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution. 8 June 2007 A2ENSITE(8)