Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Can any body correct the code Post 83499 by dangral on Thursday 15th of September 2005 11:43:10 AM
Old 09-15-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekanandarpat
But in the code I have

mget SITE_ACTIVITY$LOG_DATE*.CSV

This should work right
it should return SITE_ACTIVITY20050914114546.CSV right

But It not getting the value
when I substitute whole file name then It recognizes

please help me
Thank you
---vivek
try
Code:
 mget SITE_ACTIVITY${LOG_DATE}*.CSV

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

can any body correct the code

#!/bin/ksh LOG_DATE=`date +%Y%m` export LOG_DATE cd D:/Informatica/Informatica_share/SrcFiles/l # mv SITE_ACTIVITY${LOG_DATE}*.CSV D:/Informatica/Informatica_share/SrcFiles/SITE_ACTIVITY${LOG_DATE}*.CSV # mv SITE_ACTIVITY20050914114546.CSV... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivekanandarpat
2 Replies

2. Linux

Can any body tell me.

:(I want to install linux (SLES-9-SP4-CD-x86_64-GM-CD1) but it doesnot work. It said the computer is 32 bits you cannot use 64 bits on it. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sackNumchai
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

can any body help me out on this...

Hi friends.. I am using the below command to search few files from many folders which is under one folder.. i mean let say the path is A/B/C...and inside C...i have 1-10 folder... the below command is working fine.... for i in 1 3 5 7; do find /A/B/C/${i} -name "*.txt" -o -name "*.csv"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sapan123
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please correct the code

Hi, Some part of output: ================ $ hwmgr show scsi SCSI DEVICE DEVICE DRIVER NUM DEVICE FIRST HWID: DEVICEID HOSTNAME TYPE SUBTYPE OWNER PATH FILE VALID PATH ------------------------------------------------------------------------- 68: ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: mansa
10 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to mail with this body

Hi, i have a file ABC, i want to mail the contents of this file and i want to make the body of the mail per my choice like this: Hi All, This is the Report for today. <Browse of the File ABC> i am using : mailx -s "Today's Report" abcd@xyz.com << EOT Hi All, This is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Prat007
1 Replies

6. Linux

Please correct me with my code?

Dear All On my Linux server, I need to separate the individual logs coming from various modules concurrently. Please find below a sample of the logs: But when I run it, I am receiving the following error: -bash: -f1.log : command not found -bash: $LOGFILE : ambiguous redirect Can you... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hadimotamedi
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Send correct exit code from child script back to parent

Hello all; hope someone can help me cause I am going crazy trying to find a solution for (what I think is simple) issue...looked hard up and down this forum and tried several "solutions" with no avail...so here's my issue: I have this (parent) script: copylsofdcmcadefttosftpwithmove.sh ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gvolpini
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to correct this awk code without eval?

Hi everyone, The following piece of awk code works fine if I use eval builtin var='$1,$2' ps | eval "awk '{print $var}'" But when I try to knock off eval and use awk variable as substitute then I am not getting the expected result ps | awk -v v1=$var '{print v1}' # output is $1,$2 ps |... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sendmail with HTML body and attachment code issues

Hi, I was working on getting an HTML file in the mail body along with attaching a "csv" file to the mail. Below are the 2 parts of the code. I need help with the second part where I'm sending the mail. The HTML file as an attachment is perfect without any issues and with proper formatting.... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aster007
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Same sed code prints(p) correct, but writtes(w) wrong output

Dear all, I am using sed as an alternative to grep in order to get a specific line from each of multiple files located in the same directory. I am using sed because it prints the lines in the correct order (unlike grep). When I write sed code that prints out the output I get it correct, but... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JaNaJaNa
1 Replies
SLAGS2(l)								 )								 SLAGS2(l)

NAME
SLAGS2 - compute 2-by-2 orthogonal matrices U, V and Q, such that if ( UPPER ) then U'*A*Q = U'*( A1 A2 )*Q = ( x 0 ) ( 0 A3 ) ( x x ) and V'*B*Q = V'*( B1 B2 )*Q = ( x 0 ) ( 0 B3 ) ( x x ) or if ( .NOT.UPPER ) then U'*A*Q = U'*( A1 0 )*Q = ( x x ) ( A2 A3 ) ( 0 x ) and V'*B*Q = V'*( B1 0 )*Q = ( x x ) ( B2 B3 ) ( 0 x ) The rows of the transformed A and B are parallel, where U = ( CSU SNU ), V = ( CSV SNV ), Q = ( CSQ SNQ ) ( -SNU CSU ) ( -SNV CSV ) ( -SNQ CSQ ) Z' denotes the transpose of Z SYNOPSIS
SUBROUTINE SLAGS2( UPPER, A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, B3, CSU, SNU, CSV, SNV, CSQ, SNQ ) LOGICAL UPPER REAL A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, B3, CSQ, CSU, CSV, SNQ, SNU, SNV PURPOSE
SLAGS2 computes 2-by-2 orthogonal matrices U, V and Q, such that if ( UPPER ) then U'*A*Q = U'*( A1 A2 )*Q = ( x 0 ) ( 0 A3 ) ( x x ) and V'*B*Q = V'*( B1 B2 )*Q = ( x 0 ) ( 0 B3 ) ( x x ) or if ( .NOT.UPPER ) then U'*A*Q = U'*( A1 0 )*Q = ( x x ) ( A2 A3 ) ( 0 x ) and V'*B*Q = V'*( B1 0 )*Q = ( x x ) ( B2 B3 ) ( 0 x ) The rows of the transformed A and B are parallel, where U = ( CSU SNU ), V = ( CSV SNV ), Q = ( CSQ SNQ ) ( -SNU CSU ) ( -SNV CSV ) ( -SNQ CSQ ) Z' denotes the transpose of Z. ARGUMENTS
UPPER (input) LOGICAL = .TRUE.: the input matrices A and B are upper triangular. = .FALSE.: the input matrices A and B are lower triangular. A1 (input) REAL A2 (input) REAL A3 (input) REAL On entry, A1, A2 and A3 are elements of the input 2-by-2 upper (lower) triangular matrix A. B1 (input) REAL B2 (input) REAL B3 (input) REAL On entry, B1, B2 and B3 are elements of the input 2-by-2 upper (lower) triangular matrix B. CSU (output) REAL SNU (output) REAL The desired orthogonal matrix U. CSV (output) REAL SNV (output) REAL The desired orthogonal matrix V. CSQ (output) REAL SNQ (output) REAL The desired orthogonal matrix Q. LAPACK version 3.0 15 June 2000 SLAGS2(l)