Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: View Hardware Configuration
Operating Systems SCO View Hardware Configuration Post 82765 by tbgeek on Tuesday 6th of September 2005 11:43:45 AM
Old 09-06-2005
You can change the modem speed by typing:

uuinstall

choose option 2

then choose option 4

you can change the settings there.

HIH

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hardware Configuration

Is there a command line that tells me the hardware configuration for a server, the server is BSDI BSD/OS 3.1 Kernel #2 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: CoastGuard1970
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How do I view my hardware specs in my unix machine ?

I am trying to view the hardware specifications through ssh (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kfir
4 Replies

3. AIX

AIX Hardware Configuration *I'm very new*

I'd like to start by saying how extremely new I am to any UNIX OS, although I've been dealing with Linux systems off and on for roughly a year now, and am trained primarily on Windows Servers. Our company has an old AIX system, running AIX version 4. The server we are using is more then 10... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: webers
6 Replies

4. AIX

How to know the hardware configuration on P595 LAPRs

The p595 have 6 Lpars, not all hardware resource assigned to 6 lpars. which command can list all hardware configuration on p595? Do I need go to each lapr to list? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hardware and Software Configuration in UNIX..

Hi, Anybody please let me know the command to find the Hardware and Software components used in any HP-UNIX or Sun Solaris UNIX server ? I need to get all the configuration of the UNIX server. Thanks, Rohit.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ronix007
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Hardware faulty, but which hardware?

Hi folk, I have this hardware faunty message, but dont know which hardware is this ? can you guide me ? --------------- ------------------------------------ -------------- --------- TIME EVENT-ID MSG-ID SEVERITY ---------------... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dehetoxic
9 Replies

7. Hardware

How to view Cisco WS-C2960S-24TD-L OutPut/Configuration?

Recently, I want to see how to get a hold of a report showing the output/ configuration on my Catalyst 2960S 24 GigE, 2 x 10G SFP+ LAN Base switch ( basically, a report stating if all ports are functioning or not). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Cisco WS-C2960S-24TD-L Switch... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ayaerlee
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Linux Command To Find the System Configuration And Hardware Information

Hello guys. I wanted to find the System Configuration and Hardware Information on one of my servers. Here is part of the cpu info: CPU core info: processor : 0 vendor_id : GenuineIntel cpu family : 6 model : 44 model name : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ymir
2 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

Moving from Desktop View to Mobile View

See attached video for a demo on how to move back and forth from the desktop view to the mobile view. Currently this only works for the home page, but I will work on some new PHP code in the future to make this work with the page we are currently on. Edit: The issue with making every page ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies
Net::LDAP::Control::VLVResponse(3)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			Net::LDAP::Control::VLVResponse(3)

NAME
Net::LDAP::Control::VLVResponse -- LDAPv3 Virtual List View server response SYNOPSIS
See Net::LDAP::Control::VLV DESCRIPTION
"Net::LDAP::Control::VLVResponse" is a sub-class of Net::LDAP::Control. It provides a class for manipulating the LDAP Virtual List View Response control "" If the server supports Virtual List Views, then the response from a search operation will include a VLVResponse control. CONSTRUCTOR ARGUMENTS
In addition to the constructor arguments described in Net::LDAP::Control the following are provided. content An estimate of the number of entries in the complete list. This value should be used in any subsequent Virtual List View control using the same list. context An arbitrary value which is used to associate subsequent requests with the request which this control is a response for. This value should be copied by the client into the Virtual List View control for any subsequent search that uses the same list. result A result code indicating the result of the Virtual List View request. This may be any of the codes listed below. target The list offset of the target entry. METHODS
As with Net::LDAP::Control each constructor argument described above is also available as a method on the object which will return the current value for the attribute if called without an argument, and set a new value for the attribute if called with an argument. RESULT CODES
Possible results from a sort request are listed below. See Net::LDAP::Constant for a definition of each. LDAP_SUCCESS LDAP_OPERATIONS_ERROR LDAP_TIMELIMIT_EXCEEDED LDAP_ADMIN_LIMIT_EXCEEDED LDAP_INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS LDAP_BUSY LDAP_UNWILLING_TO_PERFORM LDAP_OTHER LDAP_SORT_CONTROL_MISSING LDAP_INDEX_RANGE_ERROR SEE ALSO
Net::LDAP, Net::LDAP::Control AUTHOR
Graham Barr <gbarr@pobox.com> Please report any bugs, or post any suggestions, to the perl-ldap mailing list <perl-ldap@perl.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2000-2004 Graham Barr. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-09-20 Net::LDAP::Control::VLVResponse(3)