Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers I am a fresh learner of unix,and hope for some help here. Post 8248 by dsun5 on Tuesday 9th of October 2001 03:39:39 AM
Old 10-09-2001
Hammer & Screwdriver I am a fresh learner of unix,and hope for some help here.

Who could tell me how to learn unix fastly?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Thread closed when learner has tried

I'm not so sure that this thread should have been closed. Though it was clearly homework the student was asking a specific question related to the assignment, but not the answer to the whole assignment. /www.unix.com/unix-dummies-questions-answers/107494-how-get-rid.html . IMHO The solution is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: methyl
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

i am new learner from shell scripting.. any one help me.

hi every body, i am ramesh. i want write about this shell program (" i have 94 server's like aix, solaris, linux, hp-ux, and sco unix-") how to get mail's from these server's? (i have personal linux system)- i want to run this program in my personal linux system continuously. i want to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rameshreddy.ema
4 Replies

3. Red Hat

learner Shell

a task given to me is to make a shell which will have the following qualities.... "The most rudimentary shell is structured as the following loop: 1. Print out a prompt (e.g., "OS_Spring2011_Shell$ "); 2. Read a line from the user; 3. Parse the line into the program name and an array of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hamidnasir
2 Replies

4. AIX

Learner FTP help

Hello All, Real Newbie to AIX I need to automate an FTP server to Server. Want to push the files from an AIX server to an OSX server. What would be the best command in AIX to do this? Need help copying contents of \UVdata to 172.16.12.2\ERAbackup\1 Or Alternatively would it be better... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Joelly
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Very fresh to UNIX

Hello all, I am very new to unix. Can anybody suggest me good learning videos and their links for UNIX. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nnani
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Beginning learner

Hi guys, New member here, also new student! I'm just starting the Shell Programming, currently in chapter four in the Book in Unix, Linux, and OS X by Stephen G. Kochan & Patrick Wood (4th edition). I'm needing a little help with other possible ways to shorten this shell command: // ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shiver
1 Replies
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	 Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)

NAME
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold - threshold-based discriminator for Bayes auto-learning SYNOPSIS
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold DESCRIPTION
This plugin implements the threshold-based auto-learning discriminator for SpamAssassin's Bayes subsystem. Auto-learning is a mechanism whereby high-scoring mails (or low-scoring mails, for non-spam) are fed into its learning systems without user intervention, during scanning. Note that certain tests are ignored when determining whether a message should be trained upon: o rules with tflags set to 'learn' (the Bayesian rules) o rules with tflags set to 'userconf' (user configuration) o rules with tflags set to 'noautolearn' Also note that auto-learning occurs using scores from either scoreset 0 or 1, depending on what scoreset is used during message check. It is likely that the message check and auto-learn scores will be different. USER OPTIONS
The following configuration settings are used to control auto-learning: bayes_auto_learn_threshold_nonspam n.nn (default: 0.1) The score threshold below which a mail has to score, to be fed into SpamAssassin's learning systems automatically as a non-spam message. bayes_auto_learn_threshold_spam n.nn (default: 12.0) The score threshold above which a mail has to score, to be fed into SpamAssassin's learning systems automatically as a spam message. Note: SpamAssassin requires at least 3 points from the header, and 3 points from the body to auto-learn as spam. Therefore, the minimum working value for this option is 6. bayes_auto_learn_on_error (0 | 1) (default: 0) With "bayes_auto_learn_on_error" off, autolearning will be performed even if bayes classifier already agrees with the new classification (i.e. yielded BAYES_00 for what we are now trying to teach it as ham, or yielded BAYES_99 for spam). This is a traditional setting, the default was chosen to retain backwards compatibility. With "bayes_auto_learn_on_error" turned on, autolearning will be performed only when a bayes classifier had a different opinion from what the autolearner is now trying to teach it (i.e. it made an error in judgement). This strategy may or may not produce better future classifications, but usually works very well, while also preventing unnecessary overlearning and slows down database growth. perl v5.16.3 2011-06-06 Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)