Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers how to batch & print hpgl files to xerox device Post 811 by Neo on Saturday 20th of January 2001 12:04:14 AM
Old 01-20-2001
Question

What is the format of the files? Binary? Text?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Deleting a batch of print jobs

Hi Guys I have over 2000+ print jobs in one queue which I would like to delete. Is there away in AIX 4.3 that I can delete the whole print jobs at ocne. Instead of one at a time. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: orvelb
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Swap Device & Unix Disk Buffer

Does anyone know if when the Swap Device / Page file in unix is carrying out Page / Swap In's and Page / Swap outs, does it go through the Unix Disk Cache ( I am presuming raw partitions are not being used ) ? Therefore if there is paging activity on a system ( measured by sar -p, sar -g and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimthompson
0 Replies

3. AIX

LVM & Raw device i/o comparison

Please consider this a question about basics&best practices. On AIX 5.3 system, three raw physical volumes are defined from storage. While doing a read with command dd from the raw device, the speed rate is 250Mb/s. Then, it gets complex when I define these three pv's to an lv of type raw. Doing... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalliege
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Executing a batch of files within a shell script with option to refire the individual files in batch

Hello everyone. I am new to shell scripting and i am required to create a shell script, the purpose of which i will explain below. I am on a solaris server btw. Before delving into the requirements, i will give youse an overview of what is currently in place and its purpose. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: goddevil
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Xmllint pretty print, batch files

I have about 20 xml files I want to use xmllint to pretty print: xmllint --format file01.xml > pretty_file01.xml xmllint --format file02.xml > pretty_file02.xml etc Is there a way I can just use "xmllint --format" on all the current xml files so I don't have to run this command 20 times?? :( (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pxalpine
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to exclude .NFSxxx files in clear old files batch script

I am new to Shell Scripting and need some help. The following batch job has been failing for me due to the .nfsxxx files in use. I need to know how to modify the following script to exclude the .nfsxxx files so this batch job will not fail on me. I have done lots of googling and keep coming back... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kimberlyg2007
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Emc powerpath device & zfs query

Hi, We're trying out a SAN migration from HP EVA to EMC VMAX, and run into a bit of an issue with powerpath and zfs. The method we're currently using to migrate is to export the HP EVA luns from our sun server, replicate using SAN based method, and then present the new luns to our Sun server... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: badoshi
7 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to create a print filter that print text & image?

Currently, I have a print filter that takes a text file, that convert it into PCL which then gets to a HP printer. This works. Now I need to embedded a image file within the text file. I'm able to convert the image file into PCL and I can cat both files together to into a single document... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chedlee88-1
1 Replies
Binary.array(3kaya)					       Kaya module reference					       Binary.array(3kaya)

NAME
Binary::array - Return a block as an array. SYNOPSIS
[Int] array( Binary block ) ARGUMENTS
block The binary block DESCRIPTION
Return a block as an array of Int s. AUTHORS
Kaya standard library by Edwin Brady, Chris Morris and others (kaya@kayalang.org). For further information see http://kayalang.org/ LICENSE
The Kaya standard library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License (version 2.1 or any later version) as published by the Free Software Foundation. RELATED
Binary.Binary(3kaya) Binary.copyBlock(3kaya) Binary.getBlockChunk(3kaya) Binary.peek(3kaya) Binary.peekString(3kaya) Binary.setBlockData(3kaya) Kaya October 2012 Binary.array(3kaya)