Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Text Modification and page I/O error Post 8070 by jyotipg on Friday 5th of October 2001 05:06:53 AM
Old 10-05-2001
Hi!!,
only 15% of the memery in /tmp is used. Thats enough memory free to save from Paging error. And I just dont have any idea what does this " Text Modification" means.

Thanx,
JP

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Is there a way scroll text instead of page?

Is there a way to slowly scroll the output of a file instead of page or cat ? Instead of one page at a time, I would like to slowly scroll the displayed output of the file. (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: darthur
12 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

SED for text file modification

Hi all, i have a text file something like that FLAG DATE(YYYYMMDD) TIME(HHMMSS) FLAG1 DATE20060101 141216 FLAG1 DATE20070101 141216 FLAG2 DATE20060102 140010 FLAG2 DATE20060103 101212 FLAG1 ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gfhgfnhhn
6 Replies

3. HP-UX

Pid X killed due to text modification or page I/O error

Hello everybody, I have a HP-UX B.11.11. I had one disk and added one new. When trying to configure the second disk Not Using the Logical Volume Manager(from SAM) I have this error: Pid X killed due to text modification or page I/O error I tryed to add another partion on the first disk,... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: savus
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Text string modification

My shell needs to take a 10 digit number and output it in the forum nnn-nnn-nnnn I considered using the fold command but that won't help too much. (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: computethis
11 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Possible to download web page's text to a file?

Hi, Say there is a web page that contains just text only - that is, even the source code is just the text itself, nothing more. An example would be "http://mynasadata.larc.nasa.gov/docs/ocean_percent.txt" Is there a UNIX command that would allow me to download this text and store it in a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Breanne
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep text matching problem with script which checks if web page contains text.

I wrote a Bash script which checks to see if a text string exists on a web page and then sends me an email if it does (or does not e.g. "Out of stock"). I run it from my crontab, it's quite handy from time to time and I've been using it for a few years now. The script uses wget to download an... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gencon
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Web page with picture, text, php function

Hello. I'm trying to create a web page which the presentation is as follows: 1 °) at the top of page an image 2 °) below the text 3 °) to complete a php function that returns information. I tried different things but none work. Script 1: <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <style> div { ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcdole
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with text modification and displaying

I have a file storing some text and another file storing some numbers I want to display characters other than the specified place of strings one.txt xyz abc 233 skfo 4r443 sfs abc abcd sd fsdf sdfd abc 11 abc 33 abc dsaf two.txt Nt_djd_k='5-6,7-9' Nt_hh_l='3-6,7-8' a=`grep... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahulsk
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy text from web page and add to file

I need help to make a script for Ubuntu to OSCam that copy the text on this website that only contains "C: ip port randomUSERNAME password" and want to exclude the text "C:" and replace the rest with the old in my test.server file. (line 22) device = ip,port (line 23) user =... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: baxarn
6 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Converting text file to html page

Hello Everyone, I have the following text file with the each field separated by newline Text file P file1-en-us_US-20170718T150157Z.json Wed 19 Jul 2017 06:10:13 AM EDT P file2-en-us_US-20170718T160150Z.json Wed 19 Jul 2017 06:10:13 AM EDT P file3-en-us_US-20170718T163218Z.json Wed... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: nextStep
9 Replies
ERR_print_errors(3)						      OpenSSL						       ERR_print_errors(3)

NAME
ERR_print_errors, ERR_print_errors_fp - print error messages SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/err.h> void ERR_print_errors(BIO *bp); void ERR_print_errors_fp(FILE *fp); DESCRIPTION
ERR_print_errors() is a convenience function that prints the error strings for all errors that OpenSSL has recorded to bp, thus emptying the error queue. ERR_print_errors_fp() is the same, except that the output goes to a FILE. The error strings will have the following format: [pid]:error:[error code]:[library name]:[function name]:[reason string]:[file name]:[line]:[optional text message] error code is an 8 digit hexadecimal number. library name, function name and reason string are ASCII text, as is optional text message if one was set for the respective error code. If there is no text string registered for the given error code, the error string will contain the numeric code. RETURN VALUES
ERR_print_errors() and ERR_print_errors_fp() return no values. SEE ALSO
err(3), ERR_error_string(3), ERR_get_error(3), ERR_load_crypto_strings(3), SSL_load_error_strings(3) HISTORY
ERR_print_errors() and ERR_print_errors_fp() are available in all versions of SSLeay and OpenSSL. 0.9.8 2009-04-03 ERR_print_errors(3)