Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: helo,every!
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers helo,every! Post 78420 by becket on Tuesday 19th of July 2005 01:36:56 PM
Old 07-19-2005
s/form/from/g

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

helo need for data

Dear All, I am sorry i am posting again my question . Please help me rather than getting angry at me ... I want to find out number of fails from different files .. The files are generated in diffenent directories .The directories are created date wise . Example :... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: getdpg
11 Replies

2. Red Hat

helo how to mount pendrive on redhat 9

helo my sysem is running on redhat 9. now i want to take data from redhat 9 pc to pen drive. but when i plug it it is not detected. can u tell me how to mount pendrive on redhat9. amit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

helo sftp problem

helo I m creating new user and assigning them to group using my own binary. the entry for /etc/passwd file bhavin:x:2014:109:test:/home/pds_RBAC:/bin/false now when i access that user using sftp from the another linux pc for e.g sftp bhavin@148.147.165.46 passwd:- ****** but... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
1 Replies

4. Linux

Changeing helo sent from sendmail

I'm trying to change the helo sent from one of my sendmail servers. It is sending out localhost.localdomain and i need it to send , Every time i change it, my sendmail blows up. It wont send new mail and it gives me the error of Apr 13 17:19:03 localhost sendmail: o3E0J3F2012758: from=root,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: blackax
0 Replies
form_userptr(3X)														  form_userptr(3X)

NAME
form_userptr - associate application data with a form item SYNOPSIS
#include <form.h> int set_form_userptr(FORM *form, void *userptr); void* form_userptr(const FORM *form); DESCRIPTION
Every form and every form item has a field that can be used to hold application-specific data (that is, the form-driver code leaves it alone). These functions get and set the form user pointer field. RETURN VALUE
The function form_userptr returns NULL on error. The function set_form_userptr returns one of the following: E_OK The routine succeeded. E_SYSTEM_ERROR System error occurred (see errno). SEE ALSO
curses(3X), form(3X). NOTES
The header file <form.h> automatically includes the header file <curses.h>. PORTABILITY
These routines emulate the System V forms library. They were not supported on Version 7 or BSD versions. The user pointer should be a void pointer. We leave it as a char pointer for SVr4 compatibility. AUTHORS
Juergen Pfeifer. Manual pages and adaptation for new curses by Eric S. Raymond. form_userptr(3X)