Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: helo,every!
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers helo,every! Post 78409 by main1984 on Tuesday 19th of July 2005 12:06:23 PM
Old 07-19-2005
what's this mean?

s/learnd/learnt/g;?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

helo need for data

Dear All, I am sorry i am posting again my question . Please help me rather than getting angry at me ... I want to find out number of fails from different files .. The files are generated in diffenent directories .The directories are created date wise . Example :... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: getdpg
11 Replies

2. Red Hat

helo how to mount pendrive on redhat 9

helo my sysem is running on redhat 9. now i want to take data from redhat 9 pc to pen drive. but when i plug it it is not detected. can u tell me how to mount pendrive on redhat9. amit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

helo sftp problem

helo I m creating new user and assigning them to group using my own binary. the entry for /etc/passwd file bhavin:x:2014:109:test:/home/pds_RBAC:/bin/false now when i access that user using sftp from the another linux pc for e.g sftp bhavin@148.147.165.46 passwd:- ****** but... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
1 Replies

4. Linux

Changeing helo sent from sendmail

I'm trying to change the helo sent from one of my sendmail servers. It is sending out localhost.localdomain and i need it to send , Every time i change it, my sendmail blows up. It wont send new mail and it gives me the error of Apr 13 17:19:03 localhost sendmail: o3E0J3F2012758: from=root,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: blackax
0 Replies
CAL(1)								   User Commands							    CAL(1)

NAME
cal - display a calendar SYNOPSIS
cal [options] [[[day] month] year] DESCRIPTION
cal displays a simple calendar. If no arguments are specified, the current month is displayed. OPTIONS
-1, --one Display single month output. (This is the default.) -3, --three Display prev/current/next month output. -s, --sunday Display Sunday as the first day of the week. -m, --monday Display Monday as the first day of the week. -j, --julian Display Julian dates (days one-based, numbered from January 1). -y, --year Display a calendar for the current year. -V, --version Display version information and exit. -h, --help Display help screen and exit. PARAMETERS
A single parameter specifies the year (1 - 9999) to be displayed; note the year must be fully specified: cal 89 will not display a calendar for 1989. Two parameters denote the month (1 - 12) and year. Three parameters denote the day (1-31), month and year, and the day will be highlighted if the calendar is displayed on a terminal. If no parameters are specified, the current month's calendar is displayed. A year starts on Jan 1. The first day of the week is determined by the locale. The Gregorian Reformation is assumed to have occurred in 1752 on the 3rd of September. By this time, most countries had recognized the ref- ormation (although a few did not recognize it until the early 1900's). Ten days following that date were eliminated by the reformation, so the calendar for that month is a bit unusual. HISTORY
A cal command appeared in Version 6 AT&T UNIX. AVAILABILITY
The cal command is part of the util-linux package and is available from ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux/. util-linux June 2011 CAL(1)