Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: helo,every!
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers helo,every! Post 78320 by main1984 on Tuesday 19th of July 2005 06:17:46 AM
Old 07-19-2005
MySQL helo,every!

Hello,every one!I'm a new comer,and I'm form China.I have learnd UNIX only one year,so don't hesitate to point my error.Thank you…….! Smilie Smilie Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

helo need for data

Dear All, I am sorry i am posting again my question . Please help me rather than getting angry at me ... I want to find out number of fails from different files .. The files are generated in diffenent directories .The directories are created date wise . Example :... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: getdpg
11 Replies

2. Red Hat

helo how to mount pendrive on redhat 9

helo my sysem is running on redhat 9. now i want to take data from redhat 9 pc to pen drive. but when i plug it it is not detected. can u tell me how to mount pendrive on redhat9. amit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

helo sftp problem

helo I m creating new user and assigning them to group using my own binary. the entry for /etc/passwd file bhavin:x:2014:109:test:/home/pds_RBAC:/bin/false now when i access that user using sftp from the another linux pc for e.g sftp bhavin@148.147.165.46 passwd:- ****** but... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
1 Replies

4. Linux

Changeing helo sent from sendmail

I'm trying to change the helo sent from one of my sendmail servers. It is sending out localhost.localdomain and i need it to send , Every time i change it, my sendmail blows up. It wont send new mail and it gives me the error of Apr 13 17:19:03 localhost sendmail: o3E0J3F2012758: from=root,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: blackax
0 Replies
CAL(1)							    BSD General Commands Manual 						    CAL(1)

NAME
cal, ncal -- displays a calendar and the date of easter SYNOPSIS
cal [-jy] [[month] year] cal [-j] -m month [year] ncal [-jJpwy] [-s country_code] [[month] year] ncal [-Jeo] [year] DESCRIPTION
The cal utility displays a simple calendar in traditional format and ncal offers an alternative layout, more options and the date of easter. The new format is a little cramped but it makes a year fit on a 25x80 terminal. If arguments are not specified, the current month is dis- played. The options are as follows: -J Display Julian Calendar, if combined with the -e option, display date of easter according to the Julian Calendar. -e Display date of easter (for western churches). -j Display Julian days (days one-based, numbered from January 1). -m month Display the specified month. -o Display date of orthodox easter (Greek and Russian Orthodox Churches). -p Print the country codes and switching days from Julian to Gregorian Calendar as they are assumed by ncal. The country code as deter- mined from the local environment is marked with an asterisk. -s country_code Assume the switch from Julian to Gregorian Calendar at the date associated with the country_code. If not specified, ncal tries to guess the switch date from the local environment or falls back to September 2, 1752. This was when Great Britain and her colonies switched to the Gregorian Calendar. -w Print the number of the week below each week column. -y Display a calendar for the specified year. A single parameter specifies the year (1 - 9999) to be displayed; note the year must be fully specified: ``cal 89'' will not display a calen- dar for 1989. Two parameters denote the month and year; the month is either a number between 1 and 12, or a full or abbreviated name as specified by the current locale. Month and year default to those of the current system clock and time zone (so ``cal -m 8'' will display a calendar for the month of August in the current year). A year starts on Jan 1. SEE ALSO
calendar(3), strftime(3) HISTORY
A cal command appeared in Version 5 AT&T UNIX. The ncal command appeared in FreeBSD 2.2.6. AUTHORS
The ncal command and manual were written by Wolfgang Helbig <helbig@FreeBSD.org>. BUGS
The assignment of Julian--Gregorian switching dates to country codes is historically naive for many countries. BSD
November 23, 2004 BSD