Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity i am trying to find out who is calling me Post 77501 by gail on Saturday 9th of July 2005 01:59:38 PM
Old 07-09-2005
Question i am trying to find out who is calling me

they are having an operator call my home line and also my cell number and they are typing and the operator tells me what they are typing on their computer. i nevere heard of this. it is new to me. it is free the operator said, they knew my name and also a friend of mine's name...the phone says the call is from illinoise. i have the number. i live if louisiana and i don't know anyone from illinoise...i don't chat on the internet except of AIM and that is only to my friends that i know. can someone watch me on there. i am only 14 and i am a little scared. i have the number. how can i find out who this is. when i dialed the number it sounded like a fax machine...
victtoria

Last edited by gail; 07-09-2005 at 03:10 PM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to Find who is calling me?

Hi, I was trying to find from the function which is called by some other function but is it possiable by the calling funcation that who is calling me? For example int function1() { // do something return 0 ; } char function2() { // do something function1() ; // is... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: uxbala
9 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

vi calling template

Hello. I want to copy temp files when I make a new file by vi. For example, 09:32:52 ~/ $ mkdir test 09:33:03 ~/ $ cd test/ 09:33:09 ~/test/ $ ls 09:33:16 ~/test/ $ vi test.cpp 09:34:37 ~/test/ $ cat test.cpp #include <iostream> int main() { } 09:34:48 ~/test/ $ vi test.bash 09:35:19... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Euler04
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Calling alias

I have created a shortcut for the file kill_process.sh as shown below. alias kill_process="sh /root/kill_process.sh" It is working as per my expectations. But I have 2 questions. 1) Is there any better way? 2) How do I check what does kill_process link to? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shantanuo
1 Replies

4. Programming

calling Perl from C

Hi, I am trying to execute a perl script from c program. I tried using system command. system("perl test.pl filename") ; This perl program takes filename as input and prints a number to screen. I need to get that returned number in C program. system command is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pkusumam
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

calling a file

Hi, How to call a file in shell script? I need to execute a file in shell script whether its possibel if it please give some example please help me (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: thelakbe
4 Replies

6. Homework & Coursework Questions

Shell script calling Perl function, sort and find data, write to new files

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: I must write a shell script that calls two external Perl functions--one of which sorts the data in a file, and... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kowit010
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How does calling it .sh help?

Hi. I have been running some scripts ok with no extension on the name, and they work fine. What difference does it make if I call them whatever.sh? And I have some scripts starting #!/bin/bash - which debian recognises as shell scritps, even without the .sh ending - and some which don't. I'm sure... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: triplemaya
8 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling a find/remove within a script

Greetings all, I am calling a remove from within a script that is used for a cleanup process.. It is not working as expected. Here is what I am doing. I have a config file that lists out a directory name, and the options to run Within the config file DIR1="find... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeffs42885
9 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

find -exec How to add additional parameter when calling a funtion

Hello Current working script is : # # my_script BEGIN # function a_function { FIRST_PARAM="$1" DO_SOMETHING "$FIRST_PARAM" } export -f a_function START_HERE="/home/some_user/Documents" find $START_HERE" -exec bash -c 'a_function "$0" ' {} \; (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcdole
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling specific characters from a find variable

I'm trying to do something like this: find . -name blablabla -exec ln -s ./"{:53:14} blablabla" \; The idea is find blablabla and create a symbolic link to it using part of it's path and then it's name, "blablabla." I just don't know if I can call characters out of a find variable. ... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: scribling
16 Replies
std::slice_array< _Tp >(3cxx)											     std::slice_array< _Tp >(3cxx)

NAME
std::slice_array< _Tp > - SYNOPSIS
Public Types typedef _Tp value_type Public Member Functions slice_array (const slice_array &) void operator%= (const valarray< _Tp > &) const template<class _Dom > void operator%= (const _Expr< _Dom, _Tp > &) const void operator&= (const valarray< _Tp > &) const template<class _Dom > void operator&= (const _Expr< _Dom, _Tp > &) const void operator*= (const valarray< _Tp > &) const template<class _Dom > void operator*= (const _Expr< _Dom, _Tp > &) const void operator+= (const valarray< _Tp > &) const template<class _Dom > void operator+= (const _Expr< _Dom, _Tp > &) const void operator-= (const valarray< _Tp > &) const template<class _Dom > void operator-= (const _Expr< _Dom, _Tp > &) const void operator/= (const valarray< _Tp > &) const template<class _Dom > void operator/= (const _Expr< _Dom, _Tp > &) const void operator<<= (const valarray< _Tp > &) const template<class _Dom > void operator<<= (const _Expr< _Dom, _Tp > &) const slice_array & operator= (const slice_array &) void operator= (const valarray< _Tp > &) const void operator= (const _Tp &) const template<class _Dom > void operator= (const _Expr< _Dom, _Tp > &) const void operator>>= (const valarray< _Tp > &) const template<class _Dom > void operator>>= (const _Expr< _Dom, _Tp > &) const void operator^= (const valarray< _Tp > &) const template<class _Dom > void operator^= (const _Expr< _Dom, _Tp > &) const void operator|= (const valarray< _Tp > &) const template<class _Dom > void operator|= (const _Expr< _Dom, _Tp > &) const Friends class valarray< _Tp > Detailed Description template<typename _Tp>class std::slice_array< _Tp > Reference to one-dimensional subset of an array. A slice_array is a reference to the actual elements of an array specified by a slice. The way to get a slice_array is to call operator[](slice) on a valarray. The returned slice_array then permits carrying operations out on the referenced subset of elements in the original valarray. For example, operator+=(valarray) will add values to the subset of elements in the underlying valarray this slice_array refers to. Parameters: Tp Element type. Definition at line 124 of file slice_array.h. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libstdc++ from the source code. libstdc++ Tue Nov 27 2012 std::slice_array< _Tp >(3cxx)