Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Whats Behind Your Name?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Whats Behind Your Name? Post 76189 by 98_1LE on Saturday 25th of June 2005 08:07:10 PM
Old 06-25-2005
I am a car guy, and into racing. Years ago I bought a 1998 Camaro Z28 that had a somewhat special option called "1LE". I registered on a several Internet message boards with this name, and even though I sold the car 3 years ago, I still use this screen name.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Whats does this mean

Found this piece of code written in ksh. I have no ideas what do the stuff like ${SRF##*\.} do. SUFFIX=${SRF##*\.} if ; then SUFFIX="" fi I have encountered similar expressions in other programs also. Any pointers on where to learn more about these... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jyotipg
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Whats the go?

woofie, Your posts are being deleted because your use of profanity. I am close to changing your status to read only. In fact, if you argue with the mods again, I will ban you from these boards. Neo (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

whats the difference between $* and $@

Hi, whats the difference between $* and $@ in command line arguments to a shell scripts (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pbsrinivas
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

tell me whats wrong in this?

#! /bin/bash head -5 $1 echo "remove $1 ?" read answer if then echo invalid answer elif rm $1 echo "$1 is deleted" elif then echo file is not deleted else echo "invalid answer" fi What i really want this to do is to ask to delete the file or not..it says something wrong... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nadman123
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

tell me whats wrong with this

#! /bin/bash USAGE=" | ] if then echo "$USAGE" exit 1 fi while getopts lb: OPTION do case $(OPTION)in a) echo Hi there! exit 2;; b) echo hello o) OARG=$OPTARG;; \?)echo "$USAGE" ;; exit 2;; esac done shift `expr... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nadman123
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

whats this NAME=${0##*/}

hi all, i found NAME=${0##*/} in a script. i given this coomand in my unix box(presently in ksh). echo ${0##*/} it returned ksh. the purpose of the above is to return the shell name or more than that. do you have any more information like this, please share with me. one more query... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arunprasad
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

##*_ - whats this?

Hi all, could you please tell me whats this stands ##*_ 0##*/ i knew this alone if some more is there please tell me that also. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arunprasad
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

whats wrong with this?

can anyone tell me why this code doesn't work how its supposed to, its the hangman game but it doesn't play how its supposed to #!/bin/bash NoAttempts="0" livesgiven="5" LivesRemain=$livesgiven LettersAttempted="" wordfile=words numwords=0 function menu() { clear cat << menu... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ferrycorsten73
1 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Whats wrong with the following

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: ls -ld htdocs drwxr-x--- 3 root root 8192 2006-11-19 10:41 htdocs How would a host administrator... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Larry_1
1 Replies
exstream(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual						 exstream(3alleg4)

NAME
exstream - Playing audio streams. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> Example exstream DESCRIPTION
This program shows how to use the audio stream functions to transfer large blocks of sample data to the sound card. In this case, the sam- ple data is generated during runtime, and the resulting sound reminds of a car engine when you are accelerating. SEE ALSO
AUDIOSTREAM(3alleg4), END_OF_MAIN(3alleg4), SCREEN_H(3alleg4), SCREEN_W(3alleg4), allegro_error(3alleg4), allegro_init(3alleg4), alle- gro_message(3alleg4), clear_to_color(3alleg4), desktop_palette(3alleg4), font(3alleg4), free_audio_stream_buffer(3alleg4), get_audio_stream_buffer(3alleg4), install_keyboard(3alleg4), install_sound(3alleg4), install_timer(3alleg4), keypressed(3alleg4), makecol(3alleg4), play_audio_stream(3alleg4), readkey(3alleg4), screen(3alleg4), set_gfx_mode(3alleg4), set_palette(3alleg4), stop_audio_stream(3alleg4), textprintf_centre_ex(3alleg4), voice_start(3alleg4), voice_stop(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 exstream(3alleg4)