Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: what am I missing?
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting what am I missing? Post 74832 by Zelp on Monday 13th of June 2005 05:32:37 PM
Old 06-13-2005
yeah, it was that darn quote after 'DISABLED';

and BTW, you can leave the (minus) in the <<-EOSQL4

by adding the minus it removes any un-wanted TAB characters in the SQL.

Thanks so much guys!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

missing disk

Hi Everyone I am having hard drive problems with a C3000 Visualize workstation. The machine has two 9.1Gb disks. One dedicated to the OS 11i and the other containing one lvol /space. When I boot up the second disk can be seen in sam but nowhere else, ie cd /space freezes. I fear that on boot... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: C3000
3 Replies

2. Solaris

missing libsunmath.so.1

Hi, I have an application which requires libsunmath.so.1, however; my os version seems to be missing this file (find from root level did not return anything). Version: SunOS 5.10 where can I get this file? thanks, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: orahi001
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

missing scrollbar

Hi, My tcsh window doesn't have a scrollbar, so I don't get a lot of history! Can you help to get scrollbar? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: parisa_3456
3 Replies

4. Linux

library missing

Hi, I am trying migrate webmin application from solaris to linux. But that is not working in Linux. because the library librpcsoc.so has missed in Linux box.. Could you please advice me that how to resolve this issue and also that how to install that library as well. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mani_apr08
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

[: missing `]'

Hi, I am getting this error while running the following code. i=`awk '{print $2}' test1.txt` j=`awk '{print $4}' test1.txt` k=`awk '{print $6}' test1.txt` if ; then echo "Up." else echo "down" fi rm -f test.txt test1.txt error is this: line 12: ' Please suggest. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arijitsaha
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help looking for missing hours.

I have a file that should cover a days worth of stats, at the beginning of each 15 minute report I have a unique header that looks like the below example. The "0000" and "0015" will change in the header line to show which 15 Minute interval the report is covering and of course from day to day the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: fsanchez
7 Replies

7. SuSE

How to resolve missing missing dependencies with opensuse 11.3 and 12.3?

Hello, This is a programming question as well as a suse question, so let me know if you think I should post this in programming. I have an application that I compiled under opensuse 12.2 using g77-3.3/g++3.3. The program compiles and runs just fine. I gave the application to a colleague who... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

Yum - resolving missing dependencies that are not missing

I am trying to install VirtualBox on RHEL 5 but I need the 32 bit version for 32 bit Windows. When I run yum I get the following: sudo yum localinstall /auto/spvtg-it/spvss-migration/Software/VirtualBox-4.3-4.3.2_90405_el6-1.i686.rpm Loaded plugins: fastestmirror Setting up Local Package... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: gw1500se
13 Replies

9. Programming

Missing cout

Heyas Me trying some C.. cout in specific, thats what i remembered: #include <stdio.h> // -- Just the above or with all the below ones, no change #include <stdio_ext.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <wchar.h> //#include <iostream> // I assume its the same anyway? //#include <iostream.h>... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sea
2 Replies
Pod::Simple::PullParser(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			      Pod::Simple::PullParser(3pm)

NAME
Pod::Simple::PullParser -- a pull-parser interface to parsing Pod SYNOPSIS
my $parser = SomePodProcessor->new; $parser->set_source( "whatever.pod" ); $parser->run; Or: my $parser = SomePodProcessor->new; $parser->set_source( $some_filehandle_object ); $parser->run; Or: my $parser = SomePodProcessor->new; $parser->set_source( $document_source ); $parser->run; Or: my $parser = SomePodProcessor->new; $parser->set_source( @document_lines ); $parser->run; And elsewhere: require 5; package SomePodProcessor; use strict; use base qw(Pod::Simple::PullParser); sub run { my $self = shift; Token: while(my $token = $self->get_token) { ...process each token... } } DESCRIPTION
This class is for using Pod::Simple to build a Pod processor -- but one that uses an interface based on a stream of token objects, instead of based on events. This is a subclass of Pod::Simple and inherits all its methods. A subclass of Pod::Simple::PullParser should define a "run" method that calls "$token = $parser->get_token" to pull tokens. See the source for Pod::Simple::RTF for an example of a formatter that uses Pod::Simple::PullParser. METHODS
my $token = $parser->get_token This returns the next token object (which will be of a subclass of Pod::Simple::PullParserToken), or undef if the parser-stream has hit the end of the document. $parser->unget_token( $token ) $parser->unget_token( $token1, $token2, ... ) This restores the token object(s) to the front of the parser stream. The source has to be set before you can parse anything. The lowest-level way is to call "set_source": $parser->set_source( $filename ) $parser->set_source( $filehandle_object ) $parser->set_source( $document_source ) $parser->set_source( @document_lines ) Or you can call these methods, which Pod::Simple::PullParser has defined to work just like Pod::Simple's same-named methods: $parser->parse_file(...) $parser->parse_string_document(...) $parser->filter(...) $parser->parse_from_file(...) For those to work, the Pod-processing subclass of Pod::Simple::PullParser has to have defined a $parser->run method -- so it is advised that all Pod::Simple::PullParser subclasses do so. See the Synopsis above, or the source for Pod::Simple::RTF. Authors of formatter subclasses might find these methods useful to call on a parser object that you haven't started pulling tokens from yet: my $title_string = $parser->get_title This tries to get the title string out of $parser, by getting some tokens, and scanning them for the title, and then ungetting them so that you can process the token-stream from the beginning. For example, suppose you have a document that starts out: =head1 NAME Hoo::Boy::Wowza -- Stuff B<wow> yeah! $parser->get_title on that document will return "Hoo::Boy::Wowza -- Stuff wow yeah!". If the document starts with: =head1 Name Hoo::Boy::W00t -- Stuff B<w00t> yeah! Then you'll need to pass the "nocase" option in order to recognize "Name": $parser->get_title(nocase => 1); In cases where get_title can't find the title, it will return empty-string (""). my $title_string = $parser->get_short_title This is just like get_title, except that it returns just the modulename, if the title seems to be of the form "SomeModuleName -- description". For example, suppose you have a document that starts out: =head1 NAME Hoo::Boy::Wowza -- Stuff B<wow> yeah! then $parser->get_short_title on that document will return "Hoo::Boy::Wowza". But if the document starts out: =head1 NAME Hooboy, stuff B<wow> yeah! then $parser->get_short_title on that document will return "Hooboy, stuff wow yeah!". If the document starts with: =head1 Name Hoo::Boy::W00t -- Stuff B<w00t> yeah! Then you'll need to pass the "nocase" option in order to recognize "Name": $parser->get_short_title(nocase => 1); If the title can't be found, then get_short_title returns empty-string (""). $author_name = $parser->get_author This works like get_title except that it returns the contents of the "=head1 AUTHOR Paragraph... " section, assuming that that section isn't terribly long. To recognize a "=head1 Author Paragraph " section, pass the "nocase" otpion: $parser->get_author(nocase => 1); (This method tolerates "AUTHORS" instead of "AUTHOR" too.) $description_name = $parser->get_description This works like get_title except that it returns the contents of the "=head1 DESCRIPTION Paragraph... " section, assuming that that section isn't terribly long. To recognize a "=head1 Description Paragraph " section, pass the "nocase" otpion: $parser->get_description(nocase => 1); $version_block = $parser->get_version This works like get_title except that it returns the contents of the "=head1 VERSION [BIG BLOCK] " block. Note that this does NOT return the module's $VERSION!! To recognize a "=head1 Version [BIG BLOCK] " section, pass the "nocase" otpion: $parser->get_version(nocase => 1); NOTE
You don't actually have to define a "run" method. If you're writing a Pod-formatter class, you should define a "run" just so that users can call "parse_file" etc, but you don't have to. And if you're not writing a formatter class, but are instead just writing a program that does something simple with a Pod::PullParser object (and not an object of a subclass), then there's no reason to bother subclassing to add a "run" method. SEE ALSO
Pod::Simple Pod::Simple::PullParserToken -- and its subclasses Pod::Simple::PullParserStartToken, Pod::Simple::PullParserTextToken, and Pod::Simple::PullParserEndToken. HTML::TokeParser, which inspired this. SUPPORT
Questions or discussion about POD and Pod::Simple should be sent to the pod-people@perl.org mail list. Send an empty email to pod-people-subscribe@perl.org to subscribe. This module is managed in an open GitHub repository, http://github.com/theory/pod-simple/ <http://github.com/theory/pod-simple/>. Feel free to fork and contribute, or to clone git://github.com/theory/pod-simple.git <git://github.com/theory/pod-simple.git> and send patches! Patches against Pod::Simple are welcome. Please send bug reports to <bug-pod-simple@rt.cpan.org>. COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMERS
Copyright (c) 2002 Sean M. Burke. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. AUTHOR
Pod::Simple was created by Sean M. Burke <sburke@cpan.org>. But don't bother him, he's retired. Pod::Simple is maintained by: o Allison Randal "allison@perl.org" o Hans Dieter Pearcey "hdp@cpan.org" o David E. Wheeler "dwheeler@cpan.org" perl v5.16.2 2012-10-25 Pod::Simple::PullParser(3pm)