Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming How to get more experience??? Post 7298 by solvman on Monday 24th of September 2001 02:39:33 PM
Old 09-24-2001
Data How to get more experience???

I'm kinda fed up with all the theoretical side of the programming. now i'd love to participate in some project dealing with C network programming under Unix. My question is: is there any online programs or projects where i can really participate? Any other suggestions how to build up practical programming?

Thnx you all.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to get more experience???

Hi everybody, I'm kinda fed up with all the theoritical part of programming. I wonder if there is any online project or something where i can participate to practice my skills? Any other suggestions how to build up practical side of Unix C programming? Thank you all. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solvman
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Anyone have experience with Quantum DLT8000

I know this is off subject, but I have been having fits with a Quantum M1500 library with DTL8000 drives, and figured that some of you have had some experience with them. Thanks, Chuck (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 98_1LE
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Comparing experience with AIX, HP-UX, and Solaris

I'm investigating AIX/HP-UX/Solaris for use in a research environment. Although there is plenty of technical documentation online, some important questions can only be answered from long user experience. I'd like to hear whatever you can contribute if you can compare at least two of these. To... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: wenp
16 Replies

4. AIX

Looking for AIX Practical Experience

I have been in IT for around 7 years now and have benefited greatly from Open Source as well as free commercial offerings like Vmware Server that allow me to setup virtual environments and get some hands on time with different OS's and software. I am starting a new job in a few weeks which has... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: supercrazy1
5 Replies
OCSIGEN(1)						      General Commands Manual							OCSIGEN(1)

NAME
ocsigen - Web Development framework in OCaml SYNOPSIS
ocsigen [options] DESCRIPTION
ocsigen is a programming framework providing a new way to create dynamic web sites. Its goal is to offer an alternative to Apache/PHP, based on cutting-edge technologies coming from research in programming languages. With ocsigen, you program in a concise and modular way, with a strong type system which helps you to produce valid xhtml. The server handles sessions, URLs, and page parameters automatically. OPTIONS
-c, --config Alternate configuration file. -d, --daemon Daemon mode (detach the process). This is the default when there are more than 1 process. -help, --help Show summary of options. -p, --pidfile Specify a file where to write the PIDs of the servers. -s, --silent Silent mode (error messages go in errors.log only). -v, --verbose Verbose mode. -V , --veryverbose Very verbose mode (debug). -version Show version of program. SEE ALSO
ocamlc(1). AUTHOR
ocsigen was written by Vincent Balat <vincent.balat@pps.jussieu.fr>. This manual page was written by Samuel Mimram <smimram@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). 2006-09-14 OCSIGEN(1)