Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: compiling troubles
Top Forums Programming compiling troubles Post 7289 by PxT on Monday 24th of September 2001 11:30:00 AM
Old 09-24-2001
Re: compiling troubles

Quote:
Originally posted by token

#define DEBUG(fmt) if(traceflag) { \
fprintf(stderr, fmt, arg1); \
Don't include a slash at the end of the line. Your define should be somthing like:

#define DEBUG(fmt) if(traceflag) { \
fprintf(stderr, fmt, arg1);
/* rest of your program goes here */

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

NetBSD Troubles

HI, I just installed NetBSD i386 v. latest. I am having a few problems: For some reason X just won't start!? Another is I can't access My CDROM or Floppy. Thanks in advance! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vertigo
3 Replies

2. Programming

Troubles with HPUX

Hello I created an application in c language for HP-UX operative system,and it runs on a 32 bits PARISC processor. My problem is that I have to run this same application but now in a 64 bits Parisc processor. But I am not able to compile the application with the 64 bit server, and I only could use... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: masterboy6666
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Password Troubles

I'm very new to UNIX (I just started working with Terminal 2 days ago) and I don't know the system very well. I'm having trouble whenever I am asked for a password. I simply... can't type. I press keys on the keyboard but no characters appear on the screen. For example, when I log onto... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexmiller
5 Replies

4. HP-UX

cron troubles

I have a cronjob that I need to run everyday and it needs to have todays date inputed, here is what I have, but is not working as expected.......... 23 02 * * * cd /path;./RequestSummaryReport.sh $(date +%Y-%m-%d) the output from mail gives me............. Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 02:12:07... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: theninja
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

if-statement troubles

I try to compare the day and month of someones birthday with the day and month of today, so my little bash script can send a mail to the person that has its birthday that day. The first line of the file birthdays looks like this: firstname,lastname,01/01/1990,.... The variable birthday's... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: doc.arne
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Encoding troubles

Hello All I have a set of files, each one containing some lines that follows that regex: regex='disabled\,.*\,\".*\"'and here is what file says about each files: file <random file> <random file> ASCII text, with CRLF line terminatorsSo, as an example, here is what a file ("Daffy Duck - The... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tukuyomi
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cron troubles

I am aware this question has been answered time and again. I feel I have tried everything I have seen on the net and really need help to get this working. Same old story. Shell script, working from command but not from cron. I need my script to take values from a .properties file. Tried... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: airalpha
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

for loop troubles

What I have here is a pretty textbook recursive function. Its purpose right now is simply to display all folders that don't contain folders. It works fine in all instances I can think of... except one. If there is a folder with a space in its name, the thing goes Kablooie. AFAIK the problem comes... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: divisionbyzero
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk and tr troubles

I am trying to make all the fields containing lower case letters upper case and the third field of a file display ** instead. I have this: awk '{printf "%s %s ** %d %d\n", $1, $2, $4, $5}' database.txt | tr '' '' < database.txt And that only changes it to upper case, other... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bungkai
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Troubles with OpenSSH

Hi, I am trying to login from one AIX server to another without using a password, a basic configuration, however it doesn't seem to work. All things are in place. I have both a public and private key in the ~/.ssh folder and also have an "authorized_keys" file on the target-server containing... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hille
5 Replies
wml::fmt::all(3)						     EN Tools							  wml::fmt::all(3)

NAME
wml::fmt:all - All of Formatting (FMT) category SYNOPSIS
#use wml::fmt::all DESCRIPTION
This includes all existing include files of the Formatting (FMT) category, i.e. all includes with prefix wml::fmt. The following files currently exist: wml::fmt::isolatin(3) ... ISO-Latin-1 to HTML Entity Conversion wml::fmt::verbatim(3) ... Really Preformatted Verbatim Text wml::fmt::xtable(3) ... HTML tables through Advanced Syntax wml::fmt::url(3) ... Recognize Uniform Resource Locator wml::fmt::text(3) ... Plain ASCII with Special Formatting Semantic wml::fmt::pod(3) ... Plain Old Document (POD) Format wml::fmt::sdf(3) ... Simple Document Format (SDF) AUTHOR
Ralf S. Engelschall rse@engelschall.com www.engelschall.com REQUIRES
Internal: P1 External: -- SEE ALSO
wml::fmt::isolatin(3), wml::fmt::verbatim(3), wml::fmt::xtable(3), wml::fmt::url(3), wml::fmt::text(3), wml::fmt::pod(3), wml::fmt::sdf(3). EN Tools 2014-04-16 wml::fmt::all(3)