Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Multithreading in Pro*C
Top Forums Programming Multithreading in Pro*C Post 7230 by shaik786 on Friday 21st of September 2001 08:30:00 AM
Old 09-21-2001
hi!

how do i do dat? could u plz write in detail!

Thank
Shaik
shaik786

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

domain logon problem - FreeBSD PDC w/ win2k pro and winxp pro

this is the seventh problem i'm having with samba. for some reason, i cannot logon to the domain. i've created user accounts... and i was able to establish a connection between the samba server (my PDC) and my workstations by logging in as "root." however now when i try to logon it gives... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xyyz
5 Replies

2. Programming

multithreading on OSX

Hi all, I have a query about multithreading. What I would like to do is, at the start of my main update() function, start a couple of threads in parallel, once they are all complete carry on with my main update function. void update() { thread1->update(); // fluid solver ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: memoid
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to write Pro*C daemon process using multithreading?

Hello, I am new to this forum and this is my first post here... I have never worked on either Pro*C or Multithreading..Now, i have to write a Pro*C, Multithreading daemon process.. I dont know where to start.. Can anybody help me with examples? 1. need to write a Pro*C multithreading... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kachiraju
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

multithreading in UNIX

Hi, Can you please give me a suitable reference to learn multithreading programming in C in UNIX? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: naan
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multithreading program

Hi I need to insert 1million records into MySQL database, but it is taking lot of time as there is no bulk insert support. I want to spawn 10 processes which will insert 100k records each parallely. Can somebody help me with a example program to execute this task through shell scripting. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sach_roger
5 Replies

6. Programming

MultiThreading using Pthreads

Situation: i have multiple pthread_create calls like this: pthread_create(...., ThreadFunc1,.....); pthread_create(...., ThreadFunc2,.....); . . which i am using to create multiple threads.All the "ThreadFunc<i>" functions are actually calling same function "Receive" of a class using same... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sastra
3 Replies

7. IP Networking

how to do udp broadcast with multithreading

hello to all i want to use multithreading to my UDP broadcast server client program. will anyone help me by proving C code. i am working in fedora. also my requirement is POSIX compliance.please help me..... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: moti12
0 Replies

8. Programming

how to do udp broadcast with multithreading

hello to all i want to use multithreading to my UDP broadcast server client program. will anyone help me by proving C code. i am working in fedora. also my requirement is POSIX compliance.please help me..... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: moti12
6 Replies

9. Programming

Help with multithreading

I take this question of the The Linux Programming Interface: A Linux and Unix System Programming page 652 exercise 30.1 I want someone to explain the under line statement because it sounds complex to me couldn't understand anything 30-1 Modify the program (thread_incr.c) so that each loop in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fwrlfo
3 Replies
UNKNOWN(1)						      General Commands Manual							UNKNOWN(1)

NAME
unknown - identify possible genotypes for unknowns SYNOPSIS
A program to rapidly identify which genotypes are possible for individuals typed as unknowns in the input pedigree. unknown [ -cl ] DESCRIPTION
unknown infers possible genotypes and mating combinations for parents with unknown genotypes for ilink(1), mlink(1) and linkmap(1). OPTIONS
-c Use conditional allele frequencies. -l Choose a good set of loop breakers automatically. RETURN VALUE
0 Successful completion ERRORS
10 File not found 255 Failure EXAMPLES
Normally, unknown(1) is run immediately prior to its sister programs, ilink(1), mlink(1) and linkmap(1), like this: unknown mlink FILES
unknown(1) reads the two files pedfile.dat and datafile.dat as its own input and produces various temporary files that are used as input to the next program. These temporary files are ipedfile.dat, upedfile.dat, speedfile.dat and newspeedfile.dat. NOTES
unknown(1) is part of the FASTLINK package, which is a re-implementation of the LINKAGE suite of computer tools that help investigate genetic linkage as first proposed G.M. Lathrop, J.M. Lalouel, C. Julier, and J. Ott. AUTHORS
Dylan Cooper, Alejandro Schaffer, and Tony Schurtz based on work originally by Jurg Ott, Ph.D, et. al. This manual page was written by Elizabeth Barham <lizzy@soggytrousers.net> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). WORD-WIDE-WEB http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/CBBResearch/Schaffer/fastlink.html SEE ALSO
ilink(1), linkmap(1), lodscore(1), mlink(1). April 15, 2003 UNKNOWN(1)