Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: About the kermit
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers About the kermit Post 70805 by sveera on Wednesday 4th of May 2005 11:01:45 AM
Old 05-04-2005
Computer Kermit Software

Go to www.columbia.edu and check for the binary in that for AIX .
bye
veera

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

C-Kermit scripting

Hi , I am using C-Kermit for automating FTP of files from my local Solaris Box to remote Solaris Box.I am able to send the files successfully. And i can also log the whole transaction into a log file.But i want a list of files ( redirected to some other file ) that went successfully and list of... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sveera
0 Replies

2. IP Networking

Kermit- dialup and network connection

hi all, Using kermit, i made serial dialup connetion between two PCs through telephone line and transfered files trough this line. The code appears as like this, set modem type generic #Setting the modem type. set modem data-compression on #Data compression on to speed up transfer.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pcsaji
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Kermit script

Hi, How can I read the second line in kermit? fread reads line in kermit. Thank you (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kayarsenal
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

c-kermit anyone?

Firstly, I would like to apologise at what I have no doubt is a very easy query. However, I have been roaming around the c-Kermit homepage for sometime now and I have yet to find an answer to my problem. I am trying to write short script that will automatically retrieve a file. To do this I am... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: AvalonHaze
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to send AT commands after getting into Kermit window?

We're using Kermit 8.0.209 in Linux environment. We're trying to invoke kermit from an application, send some AT commands and receive the responses from the End terminals like mobiles/modems. We access these deivces through serial ports. For eg., to send a file we use command-line options like... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pratiul
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Kermit and

I have a small problem with kermit and after some days searching I don't find the solution. I have a FTP server with a local directory (ldirectory). If files appear in this directory they have to be send to another server, and deleted afterwards. The script don't take files with *.tmp extension.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zen11
0 Replies

7. Solaris

C-Kermit and SunOS 5.10

Has anyone managed to install C-Kermit successfully on SunOS 5.10? SunOS 5.10 Generic_141444-09 sun4v sparc SUNW,T5240 I installed with "make solaris9g64", the only make that worked. If I'm not mistaken, isn't there a test to see if ssl is available? Something like C-Kermit>define... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MichaelInDC
0 Replies

8. Ubuntu

establishing connection with e-kermit running on LINUX from my operating system

we designed a primitive operating system for learning basics fundamentals and we created process switching, interrupt/polled IO for device drivers like UART and printers. We accomplish this by using our own tools called SPEDE (for downloading compiled elf image from host ubuntu system that have... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bicepjai
0 Replies
NZBGET(1)							   User Commands							 NZBGET(1)

NAME
nzbget - binary news file grabber DESCRIPTION
Usage: nzbget [switches] Switches: -h, --help Print this help-message -v, --version Print version and exit -c, --configfile <file> Filename of configuration-file -n, --noconfigfile Prevent loading of configuration-file (required options must be passed with --option) -p, --printconfig Print configuration and exit -o, --option <name=value> Set or override option in configuration-file -s, --server Start nzbget as a server in console-mode -D, --daemon Start nzbget as a server in daemon-mode -V, --serverversion Print server's version and exit -Q, --quit Shutdown server -A, --append <nzb-file> Send file to server's download queue -C, --connect Attach client to server -L, --list [F|G|O|S|H] Request list of downloads from server F list individual files and server status (default) G list groups (nzb-files) and server status O list post-processor-queue H list history S print only server status -P, --pause [D|D2|O|S] Pause server: D pause download queue (default) D2 pause download queue via second pause-register O pause post-processor queue S pause scan of incoming nzb-directory -U, --unpause [D|D2|O|S] Unpause server: D unpause download queue (default) D2 unpause download queue via second pause-register O unpause post-processor queue S unpause scan of incoming nzb-directory -R, --rate <speed> Set download rate on server, in KB/s -T, --top Add file to the top (beginning) of queue (for using with switch --append) -K, --category <name> Assign category to nzb-file (for using with switch --append) -G, --log <lines> Request last <lines> lines from server's screen-log -W, --write <D|I|W|E|G> "Text" Send text to server's log -S, --scan Scan incoming nzb-directory on server -E, --edit [G|O|H] <action> <IDs> Edit items on server G Affect all files in the group (same nzb-file) O Edit post-processor-queue H Edit history <action> is one of: <+offset|-offset> Move file(s)/group(s)/post-job in queue relative to current position, offset is an integer value T Move file(s)/group(s)/post-job to top of queue B Move file(s)/group(s)/post-job to bottom of queue P Pause file(s)/group(s)/ Postprocess history-item(s) again U Resume (unpause) file(s)/group(s) A Pause all pars (for groups) R Pause extra pars (for groups)/ Return history-item(s) back to download queue D Delete file(s)/group(s)/post-job(s)/history-item(s) K <name> Set category (for groups) N <name> Rename (for groups) M Merge (for groups) O <name>=<value> Set post-process parameter (for groups) I <priority> Set priority (signed integer) for file(s)/group(s) <IDs> Comma-separated list of file-ids or ranges of file-ids, e. g.: 1-5,3,10-22 nzbget version: 0.7.0 May 2011 NZBGET(1)