Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Web Server - uploading Frontpage web - will there be problems?? Post 66967 by jolok on Friday 18th of March 2005 06:06:18 PM
Old 03-18-2005
Apache+fp

Ah, yes, I'd forgotten about apache+fp.

Jolok

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Dynamic web pages for Unix Web Server

Hi, my company is considering a new development of our web site, which used to run on Apachi over Solaris. The company who is going to do this for us knows only about developing it in ASP. I guess this means we'll have to have another ISS server on NT for these dynamic pages :( What are... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: me2unix
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Web browser and web server for Unix

Hi there all I am looking for both a web browser as well as a web server (Ie. Netscape Fasttrack) that will run on HPUX 10. If you know where I can get these free via FTP, please contact me as soon as possible!! Thanks, Mark (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mleathers
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Java web console Vs Web-Based Enterprise Management(WBEM)

Java web console Vs Web-Based Enterprise Management(WBEM) 1. I like to understand the difference in purpose of using java web console and Web-Based Enterprise Management (WBEM) 2. As per CIS benchmark, both of them has to be disabled when not used for increased security. Solaris admin(s) -... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cyberidude
0 Replies
Web::Simple::Deployment(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      Web::Simple::Deployment(3pm)

NAME
Web::Simple::Deployment - various deployment options DESCRIPTION
This file documents common deployment methods for Web::Simple. If you feel one is missing, please ask in the IRC channel and we'll work with you to add it. CGI
The most basic deployment option is as a CGI script loading and running your Web::Simple-module: #!/usr/bin/env perl use Your::Web::Simple::App; Your::Web::Simple::App->run_if_script; Save that as script.cgi and your web server will handle it correctly. Plack-Server This works in with exactly the same code as CGI deployment. However instead of letting your web server load script.cgi, you run this on the command line: plackup script.cgi Self-contained CGI Sometimes your app is so small that you have only one or two tiny classes that you want to run as a CGI script. Web::Simple offers a helpful mechanism to achieve that. #!/usr/bin/env perl use Web::Simple 'HelloWorld'; # enables strictures and warnings for the file # additionally, HelloWorld is upgraded to a # Web::Simple application { package HelloWorld; sub dispatch_request { sub (GET) { [ 200, [ 'Content-type', 'text/plain' ], [ 'Hello world! It is a fine ' . HelloWorld::Helper->day ] ] }, sub () { [ 405, [ 'Content-type', 'text/plain' ], [ 'Method not allowed' ] ] } } } { package HelloWorld::Helper; use DateTime; sub day { return DateTime->now->day_name; } } HelloWorld->run_if_script; AUTHORS
See Web::Simple for authors. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
See Web::Simple for the copyright and license. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-07 Web::Simple::Deployment(3pm)