Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Using BootMAgic and FreeUSD
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Using BootMAgic and FreeUSD Post 6429 by escozooz on Tuesday 4th of September 2001 08:49:22 PM
Old 09-04-2001
Sounds OK

Can you run the scenario by me if you have UNIX as the default.

LIke you start you get a ___ screen.

You type ________ for windows.

You type ________ for UNIX.

Just in case I get lost I can always start one or the other.

I am still trying to get BootMagic to work though.
escozooz

Test::BDD::Cucumber::Harness(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			 Test::BDD::Cucumber::Harness(3pm)

NAME
Test::BDD::Cucumber::Harness - Base class for creating harnesses VERSION
version 0.11 DESCRIPTION
Harnesses allow your feature files to be executed while telling the outside world about how the testing is going, and what's being tested. This is a base class for creating new harnesses. You can see Test::BDD::Cucumber::Harness::TermColor and Test::BDD::Cucumber::Harness::TestBuilder for examples, although if you need to interact with the results in a more exciting way, you'd be best off interacting with Test::BDD::Cucumber::Harness::Data. METHODS
/ EVENTS feature feature_done Called at the start and end of feature execution respectively. Both methods accept a single argument of a Test::BDD::Cucumber::Model::Feature. background background_done If you have a background section, then we execute it as a quasi-scenario step before each scenario. These hooks are fired before and after that, and passed in the Test::BDD::Cucmber::Model::Scenario that represents the Background section, and a a dataset hash (although why would you use that?) scenario scenario_done Called at the start and end of scenario execution respectively. Both methods accept a Test::BDD::Cucmber::Model::Scenario module and a dataset hash. step step_done Called at the start and end of step execution respectively. Both methods accept a Test::BDD::Cucmber::StepConcept object. "step_done" also accepts a Test::BDD::Cucumber::Model::Result object. AUTHOR
Peter Sergeant "pete@clueball.com" LICENSE
Copyright 2011, Peter Sergeant; Licensed under the same terms as Perl perl v5.14.2 2012-05-20 Test::BDD::Cucumber::Harness(3pm)