Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Board Maintenance
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Board Maintenance Post 6381 by patvdv on Tuesday 4th of September 2001 03:48:45 PM
Old 09-04-2001
Yes announcements do not show up in a search. No probs regarding the work and holidays. I think most of us 'suffer' from that routine, including myself. I have emailed you about the moderator call.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

free bulletin board

Hey all. Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a free bulletin board for Windows. I can find some but I need it to be able to post images and files to the board. I can find some though I can't find any that will allow files and images and I need both of them. Oh yeah I'll be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: woofie
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mother Board Drivers ...........??

Hi friends i am going to use FEDORA CORE ...Should i need to install Mother Board Drivers ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: haisubbu
1 Replies

3. Red Hat

new system board replacement?

Hi, What are the files need to be edit after replacing with new system board. Because of big environment we do this activity on weekly basis. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Naveen.6025
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Keep connection alive between PC and board

HI all, I have armv7 board and i will execute script in host machine with ssh connection from board . I have to test when board in standby mode the script runned in host remain working . The result is the reverse when kernel is in standby mode on board. SSH connection closed and the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: marwen_joe
3 Replies

5. How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums

Board not present

Can please somebody tell me what could be the reason for the following error (Unix Motorola Server): /usr/etc/ce3/s374: Board at address 0xff10000 not present - Entry skipped. /dev/lpc2: I/O error I already replaced the board 374 on the server, but I have the same problem. Thank you! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dma
1 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

The Alternate DC board for AudioScope.sh.

Hi guys... Well I have entered an area of partial insnity... ;o) Below is a photo of the 'ALTDC' board for AudioScope.sh... I have decided to incorporate all three methods for obtaining DC into this MBP via the MIC input. 1) VFO. 2) CHOPPER. 3) COUNTER. The controller for the COUNTER... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
9 Replies
Data::ICal::Entry::Alarm::Email(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		      Data::ICal::Entry::Alarm::Email(3pm)

NAME
Data::ICal::Entry::Alarm::Email - Represents an emailed alarm in an iCalendar file SYNOPSIS
my $valarm = Data::ICal::Entry::Alarm::Audio->new(); $valarm->add_properties( attach => [ "basic:ftp://host.com/pub/sounds/bell-01.aud", { fmttype => "audio/basic" } ], # Dat*e*::ICal is not a typo here trigger => [ Date::ICal->new( epoch => ... )->ical, { value => 'DATE-TIME' } ], ); $vevent->add_entry($valarm); DESCRIPTION
A Data::ICal::Entry::Alarm::Email object represents an emailed alarm attached to a todo item or event in an iCalendar file. (Note that the iCalendar RFC refers to entries as "components".) It is a subclass of Data::ICal::Entry and accepts all of its methods. The "attendee" properties are intended as the recipient list of the email; the "summary" as its subject; the "description" as its body; and the "attach" as its attachments. METHODS
new Creates a new Data::ICal::Entry::Alarm::Email object; sets its "ACTION" property to "EMAIL". ical_entry_type Returns "VALARM", its iCalendar entry name. optional_unique_properties According to the iCalendar standard, the "duration" and "retreat" properties may be specified at most one time for an emailed alarm, and if one is specified, the other one must be also, though this module does not enforce that restriction. mandatory_unique_properties According to the iCalendar standard, the following properties must be specified exactly once for an emailed alarm: description summary trigger In addition, the "action" property must be specified exactly once, but the module automatically sets it for you. mandatory_repeatable_properties According to the iCalendar standard, the "attendee" property must be specified at least once for an emailed alarm. optional_repeatable_properties According to the iCalendar standard, the "attach" property may be specified any number of times for an emailed alarm. AUTHOR
Jesse Vincent "<jesse@bestpractical.com>" with David Glasser, Simon Wistow, and Alex Vandiver LICENCE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2005 - 2009, Best Practical Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See perlartistic. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
BECAUSE THIS SOFTWARE IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE SOFTWARE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE SOFTWARE AS PERMITTED BY THE ABOVE LICENCE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. perl v5.14.2 2009-07-16 Data::ICal::Entry::Alarm::Email(3pm)