Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: unix develop environment
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers unix develop environment Post 63107 by Nx GT-R on Tuesday 22nd of February 2005 05:49:36 PM
Old 02-22-2005
unix develop environment

hi! i am Carlos i study @ UABC (Autonomy University of Baja California)...
i have a final project.... i need to make a presentation of the new...
unix develop environment... but... i have some problems with that....
could you tell me something to help me?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

MixWindows UNIX environment

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience in this area. The company that I work at is trying to bring a Windows 2000 server online and have the UNIX workstations and Clients connect to it like it is anothe UNIX box. They have been using Windows Services for UNIX to do this but are having... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kaikara1
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

personalizing my unix environment

I share a login id/password with several folks so I don't like to change the .profile or other environment variables (e. g., set ignorecase in vi) that other users may expect to be set. Any suggestions to tailor my environment that will not affect other users (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: artjaniger
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unix environment issues

I'm having a problem with AIX 4.3.3 and I figured someone here might be able to help me. I'm running a program 24/7 and I want to handle the day light savings issue without restarting the program since my users won't like it. I don't have the option of setting the time for the DLS in advance,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Eff
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix Environment Script

Hi, I was wondering what is the best way to write a centralized unix environment script. This script would set the application environment variables per specific environment. e.g. dev, qa, test or prod. We currenlty have 2 types of env files e.g. .envfile and set.env per environment. These... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: acheepi
4 Replies

5. Programming

New to C Programming in UNIX environment

Hi all, I know the basics of C programming, but I dont know a single thing about how to write, compile and run C code in UNIX, also where liberaris are stored, how .headers files are being managed in unix, how to debug c code and what are the available GNU tools for c programming in linux env,... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: patras
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix environment

Hi, Can anyone recommend a site where one can practise UNIX scripting . I don't have UNIX on my machine however I have heard there are some sites which let you log on to their servers for free. Thanks Rohit (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rohitv
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to develop C program using UNIX command

hai friend, I am new to linux... I have to develop C program using unix command and i know the SYSTEM command.. But i need other then SYSTEM comand, plz send me the sample code.... Thank you.. sundar (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sundar.lsr
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Setup a Fully Featured C++ Develop Environment

Hello, I'm learning C++ and i want to know what i have to do for setup a fully featured C++ develop environment in my Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex, like Gedit, because i hate eMacs and non-graphical editors, they are so much confusing, and some other things that will help me with my development. ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: nathanpc
7 Replies

9. Ubuntu

how to built a gtk develop Environment for C programe

hi all: as title . i want to built a C GUI program environment in ubuntu. i know i should install gtk . but i try and try , and still failed .:wall: could some one help me ? thanks !! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: arnold.king
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Guide me in the right direction to develop application for UNIX/Linux

Hi all, Am good in C & C++, i just joined as a fresher in a French IT company. In my own interest and love towards Linux and open source. i want to develop as much as applications for linux. i got the basic training on linux commands, and currently am working really hard to gain more... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_ganapathy
11 Replies
dlarrr.f(3)							      LAPACK							       dlarrr.f(3)

NAME
dlarrr.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine dlarrr (N, D, E, INFO) DLARRR Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine dlarrr (integerN, double precision, dimension( * )D, double precision, dimension( * )E, integerINFO) DLARRR Purpose: Perform tests to decide whether the symmetric tridiagonal matrix T warrants expensive computations which guarantee high relative accuracy in the eigenvalues. Parameters: N N is INTEGER The order of the matrix. N > 0. D D is DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N) The N diagonal elements of the tridiagonal matrix T. E E is DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N) On entry, the first (N-1) entries contain the subdiagonal elements of the tridiagonal matrix T; E(N) is set to ZERO. INFO INFO is INTEGER INFO = 0(default) : the matrix warrants computations preserving relative accuracy. INFO = 1 : the matrix warrants computations guaranteeing only absolute accuracy. Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: November 2011 Contributors: Beresford Parlett, University of California, Berkeley, USA Jim Demmel, University of California, Berkeley, USA Inderjit Dhillon, University of Texas, Austin, USA Osni Marques, LBNL/NERSC, USA Christof Voemel, University of California, Berkeley, USA Definition at line 95 of file dlarrr.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.1 Sun May 26 2013 dlarrr.f(3)