Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: signature?
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems signature? Post 62718 by vgersh99 on Friday 18th of February 2005 06:34:22 PM
Old 02-18-2005
does that signature still stand?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

profile signature

What happend to profile signatures. don't seems to be displayed in posts for few days. it's not important. but just to know what's wrong with it? Thanks, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mib
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mail with automatic signature

Hi everybody! I want to know if someone knows about a program that "inserts" a graphic in the signature of a mail user. Let me be more clear. I'm mail admin in a company that uses Netscape Messaging Server 4.15, and my boss wants to put a graphic christmas message in all the outgoing mails. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: piltrafa
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Signature???

In the user control panel, I noticed an option to enable viewing signatures. But somehow, I could not find any place to set my own signature. :( :confused: Could anyone tell me where I can find that option? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aniseed
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

Header V3 DSA signature:

# rpm -ivh telnet-server-0.17-38.el5.i386.rpm warning: telnet-server-0.17-38.el5.i386.rpm: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 37017186 error: Failed dependencies: xinetd is needed by telnet-server-0.17-38.el5.i386 # ----------------------------------------------- # yum -y... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dplinux
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

About PuTTY RSA signature

On the website of Putty http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/keys.html It provides the RSA signatures and public keys of binary files. It says: We create PGP signatures for all the PuTTY files distributed... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vistastar
6 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Signature?

Hi there Where can i define a Signature? I can't see any point to do this... Regards, Jan (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jm83
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Create signature

I saw this and am wondering how I can add a signature so it shows on my posts. Thanks. Visible Post Elements You have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: drew77
1 Replies
pthread_detach(3C)					   Standard C Library Functions 					pthread_detach(3C)

NAME
pthread_detach - detach a thread SYNOPSIS
cc -mt [ flag... ] file... -lpthread [ library... ] #include <pthread.h> int pthread_detach(pthread_t thread); DESCRIPTION
The pthread_detach() function is used to indicate to the implementation that storage for the thread thread can be reclaimed when that thread terminates. In other words, pthread_detach() dynamically resets the detachstate attribute of the thread to PTHREAD_CRE- ATE_DETACHED. After a successful call to this function, it would not be necessary to reclaim the thread using pthread_join(). See pthread_join(3C). If thread has not terminated, pthread_detach() will not cause it to terminate. The effect of multiple pthread_detach() calls on the same target thread is unspecified. RETURN VALUES
If successful, pthread_detach() returns 0. Otherwise, an error number is returned to indicate the error. ERRORS
The pthread_detach() function will fail if: EINVAL The implementation has detected that the value specified by thread does not refer to a joinable thread. ESRCH No thread could be found corresponding to that specified by the given thread ID. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
pthread_create(3C), pthread_join(3C), attributes(5), standards(5) SunOS 5.11 23 Mar 2005 pthread_detach(3C)