Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Win 200
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Win 200 Post 59861 by Neo on Monday 3rd of January 2005 10:10:00 AM
Old 01-03-2005
I believe if you search the network you can find a utility that will extract the MS license key from an installed system.

For example, see:

http://www.petri.co.il/quickly_retri...ows_cd_key.htm

(I found this using Google - there are many more!).

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

win 200 server + Redhat 9 + FreeBSD 5.1 ?

hi all : i am new to unix and linux world , my experience is near zero, so i am seeking your help to maintain a learning environment to try to catch up with linux and unix in the same time , furthermore win 2000 server is a must for my current job , so what do u think , can this triple boot... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: behmoth
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK greater than 200

I need to grep out usernames with UID's greater than 200 out of the /etc/passwd file for a server migration. It is the third field however I am not sure to to accomplish this. I tried to search the forums but did not seem to find an answer (might have over looked it). Any help would be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: insania
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

differentiating PIDs under 200

Hey, So I'm new to shell scripting, and I'm trying to write one for my lab that will keep down the work load by deleting processes that are left over from previous sessions. Basically I want it to do three things. 1) Check the processes running 2) See if that person is logged on. 3) if... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prgoodwin
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

is this enough for a webserver of 200 clients

Hi all, This is my server configuration. Hard Disk - 500 GB RAM - 3GB Processor - intel core 2 quad ( 4 numbers). each one of four cores. We have an application hosted thorough tomcat and accessed via apache through mod_jk connector. There would be around 200 clients... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anishkumarv
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Concatenate more than 200 files

Hi, I have a bunch of files (around 500) with the .log extension and each having a different name. Is there an easy way to concatenate them all into a single file? I've tried: cat *.log > complete.log and it seems that files are overlapping each other...thus the new file is not complete.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amarn
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Useradd on 200 servers from one server.

I have a list of around 250 machines(IPs). I have few lines of task on each machine like adding users. I don't want to logon to each machine and then change. Can anybody help me getting logic to do it from one machine through SSH, where I can hardcode the password as well as other tasks. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nixhead
6 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.12.1 2008-04-04 URI::URL(3)