Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Win 200
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Win 200 Post 59854 by franruiz on Sunday 2nd of January 2005 11:03:16 PM
Old 01-03-2005
Question Win 200

I have my little one of 7 years old running win 2000 the Spanish version and we need to reinstall the OS. One major problem, we have lost the case in which the os came in. Wich means we do not have the key code to reinstall. It took me a long time just to find the os in Spanish. I have been trying to get a code for the past 8 months. Will some one be so kind to share a Spanish version code? This is an all educational purpose machine.

Thank you in advance.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

win 200 server + Redhat 9 + FreeBSD 5.1 ?

hi all : i am new to unix and linux world , my experience is near zero, so i am seeking your help to maintain a learning environment to try to catch up with linux and unix in the same time , furthermore win 2000 server is a must for my current job , so what do u think , can this triple boot... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: behmoth
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK greater than 200

I need to grep out usernames with UID's greater than 200 out of the /etc/passwd file for a server migration. It is the third field however I am not sure to to accomplish this. I tried to search the forums but did not seem to find an answer (might have over looked it). Any help would be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: insania
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

differentiating PIDs under 200

Hey, So I'm new to shell scripting, and I'm trying to write one for my lab that will keep down the work load by deleting processes that are left over from previous sessions. Basically I want it to do three things. 1) Check the processes running 2) See if that person is logged on. 3) if... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prgoodwin
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

is this enough for a webserver of 200 clients

Hi all, This is my server configuration. Hard Disk - 500 GB RAM - 3GB Processor - intel core 2 quad ( 4 numbers). each one of four cores. We have an application hosted thorough tomcat and accessed via apache through mod_jk connector. There would be around 200 clients... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anishkumarv
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Concatenate more than 200 files

Hi, I have a bunch of files (around 500) with the .log extension and each having a different name. Is there an easy way to concatenate them all into a single file? I've tried: cat *.log > complete.log and it seems that files are overlapping each other...thus the new file is not complete.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amarn
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Useradd on 200 servers from one server.

I have a list of around 250 machines(IPs). I have few lines of task on each machine like adding users. I don't want to logon to each machine and then change. Can anybody help me getting logic to do it from one machine through SSH, where I can hardcode the password as well as other tasks. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nixhead
6 Replies
XHPSetKeyboardMapping(3X)												 XHPSetKeyboardMapping(3X)

NAME
XHPSetKeyboardMapping, XHPRefreshKeyboardMapping - set/refresh the keyboard mapping SYNOPSIS
#include <X11/XHPlib.h> Status XHPSetKeyboardMapping(display, kbd_id, force_read) Display *display; KEYBOARD_ID kbd_id; int force_read; XHPRefreshKeyboardMapping(event_map) XMappingEvent *event_map; XHPSetKbdMapInit(display, kbd_id, force_read, status_in_out) Display *display; KEYBOARD_ID kbd_id; int force_read; XComposeStatus *status_in_out; DESCRIPTION
XHPSetKeyboardMapping allows an application to emulate other keyboards. It does this by replacing the key map associated with display. The keyboard to be emulated is specified by kbd_id. The routines described on this man page are provided for backwards compatibility only; they will be discontinued in a future release of HP- UX. XHPSetKeyboardMapping and XHPSetKbdMapInit can only manipulate the keymaps of HP keyboards connected via the HIL interface. The system cannot distinguish between an HP DIN keyboard and DIN keyboards from another source, and hence cannot safely remap these keyboards. XHPSetKeyboardMapping reads the key map from the file /etc/X11/XHPKeymaps . However, if the keyboard specified with kbd_id is the same as the physical keyboard recognized by the server as the input device, XHPSetKeyboardMapping requests the key map directly from the server. In this way, any changes to the key map (such as with XChangeKeyboardMapping) are preserved. This functionality can be overridden by setting force_read to a non-NULL value; if the value of force_read is non-NULL, XHPSetKeyboardMapping will always obtain the key map from the file /etc/X11/XHPKeymaps . XHPSetKeyboardMapping fails if kbd_id is an unrecognized value or if it cannot open the key map file; the display's copy of the key map is not modified. If the server's keyboard is a non-HP keyboard or is connected to the workstation by an interface other than HIL, XHPSetKeyboardMapping returns an error code and does not modify the key map. XHPSetKbdMapInit is a macro defined in XHPlib.h. It is intended for clients using XHPGetEurasianCvt and will perform the necessary initialization and cleanup for that routine, as well as setting the key map for display. The following values for kbd_id are define in <X11/HXPlib.h>: KB_US_English specifies an HP46021A US ASCII keyboard KB_Canada_French specifies an HP46021AC Canadian French keyboard KB_German specifies an HP46021AD German keyboard KB_Euro_Spanish specifies an HP46021AE European Spanish keyboard KB_French specifies an HP46021AF French keyboard KB_Dutch specifies an HP46021AH Dutch keyboard KB_Katakana specifies an HP46021AJ Katakana keyboard KB_Canada_English specifies an HP46021AL Canadian English keyboard KB_Latin_Spanish specifies an HP46021AM Latin American Spanish keyboard KB_Norwegian specifies an HP46021AN Norwegian keyboard KB_Swiss_German2 specifies an HP46021AP Swiss German keyboard KB_Swiss_German specifies an HP46020 Swiss German keyboard KB_Swiss_French2 specifies an HP46021AQ Swiss French keyboard KB_Swiss_French specifies an HP46020 Swiss French keyboard KB_Swedish specifies an HP46021AS Swedish keyboard KB_UK_English specifies an HP46021AU UK English keyboard KB_Belgian specifies an HP46021AW Belgian keyboard KB_Finnish specifies an HP46021AX Finnish keyboard KB_Danish specifies an HP46021AY Danish keyboard KB_Italian specifies an HP46021AZ Italian keyboard KB_T_Chinese specifies an HP46021AW#ZAA Traditional Chinese keyboard KB_Korean specifies an HP46021AW#ZAB Korean keyboard KB_S_Chinese specifies an HP46021AW#ZAC Simplified Chinese keyboard KB_Japanese specifies an HP46021AW#ZAL Japanese keyboard XHPRefreshKeyboardMapping refreshes display's copy of the key map and modifier information. It facilitates handling MappingNotify events when using XHPSetKeyboardMapping with the force_read argument set to NULL (i.e. when the key map for the keyboard is read from the server and not from the XHPKeymaps file). If the key map has been read from XHPKeymaps, changes to the server's key map are irrelevant; MappingNotify events should be ignored when using XHPSetKeyboardMapping with force_read set to a non-NULL value. RETURN VALUE
XHPSetKeyboardMapping returns zero if it succeeds, otherwise it returns one of the following values, defined in <X11/HXPlib.h>: XHPKB_NOKEYFILE The file /etc/X11/XHPKeymaps does not exist or could not be opened. XHPKB_BADMAGIC Either libxHP11.a or /etc/X11/XHPKeymaps is not the latest version. XHPKB_BADKBID The kbd_id argument is set to an improper value. XHPKB_NONHPINPUTDEV The keyboard attached to the server is not an HP keyboard. The key map requested was not loaded. ORIGIN
Hewlett-Packard Company SEE ALSO
XHPConvertLookup(3X), XHPGetEurasianCvt(3X) X Version 11 Release 5 XHPSetKeyboardMapping(3X)