Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux SuSE Errors while trying to install software on SuSE 9.2 Pro Post 57941 by CTroxtell21 on Wednesday 10th of November 2004 12:07:30 PM
Old 11-10-2004
Ok, I'm understanding Linux a little bit but I searched my files and folders and found nothing named GLIB_CONFIG. I just have a glib-2.0 folder. Thanks for taking the time to help zazzybob.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to install Suse Linux 8.1?

Can anyone tell me how to install Suse Linux 8.1? :( (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Micheal
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

absolute beginner with suse 9.2 and XP Pro

I'm sure this is pretty infantile but I can't figute it out. How to I load the nVidia driver for SuSE 9.2? I have no idea what the X environment is or how to quit it or how to run the nVidia patch. Secondly how do I persuade my SuSE 9.3 computer to talk with my Windows XP network. Linux... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrgmwsnow
9 Replies

3. SuSE

Best Repository for SUSE 10.1 install?

I've made a few attempts at an OpenSuse10.1 clean install using a boot.iso and network repository install dir. I've succesfully done a few network installs before and know what I'm doing with the procedure, however I seem to be getting problems with the connection to the remote repository. It's... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mark Ward
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Reflections & Pro Com Software?

I am looking for a replacement to my Pro-Com software to use on UNIX based applications at work. I am a virtual remote employee who works from my home using a windows XP machine. On my company laptop, another Win XP, we use REFLECTION v12 for UNIX and OPEN VMS. I really like REFLECTIONS a lot... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dereckbc
3 Replies

5. Linux

install macbook pro fedora10 ???((<<if can install, how to install? >> ))

If may install can Tells everybody ??? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kzBSD
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

Install Suse from RedHat

Hi, There are two systems: (1) HP server under RedHat Linux with CD drive. (2) Notebook under Windows Vista with DVD drive. Now I want to install Suse Linux on the HP server, but the installation media is a DVD. How can I do it? Thank you much in advance! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to use yast2 to install software in SUSE?

Hi I ssh to a remote server which is running in SUSE. And I want to install apache2.0 there. Then I used yast2 to install it. But after installing it, I go to the terminal and type" apache -version" to check if apache is installed there. And it said "-bash: apache: command not found" I don't... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: AlexCheung
0 Replies

8. Fedora

Install memcached on Suse 11 SP2

hi guys I am trying to install this extension for php named memcached but I am not really able to do it PECL :: Package :: memcached I have Suse 11 SP2 installed without any registration (I mean installed not paying subscription) so my question is there a way to install it like in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: karlochacon
0 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

Pro*c file Compiling Issue in suse Linux

The existing .pc (pro *C) file is running successfully in UNIX. But when Iam trying to compile this same file in LINUX using proc iname filename.pc, Iam getting an error, proc file not recognized. Could someone help how to generate execute file from the proc*c file. what are the prerequisites... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vikrambharat
2 Replies

10. AIX

Install software in another directory with smitty install

Hello, I would like to ask if someone knows if is possible to install sofware via smitty or installp in another directorie , or we have to accept the default location? i would like to intall in /opt folder , but smitty installed it in /usr Thanks in advance (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: prpkrk
4 Replies
libgobject-2.0(3)						C Library Functions						 libgobject-2.0(3)

NAME
libgobject-2.0 - GLib Object System DESCRIPTION
The GLib Object System provides the required implementations of a flexible, extensible, and intentionally easy to map (into other lan- guages) object-oriented framework for C. To access the API documentation, you must install the developer version of the package. FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/lib/libgobject-2.0.so GLib Object System shared library /usr/share/gtk-doc/html/gobject Location of developer documentation ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-base-libs SUNWg- | | |nome-base-libs-64 | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
glib-genmarshal(1), glib-gettextize(1), glib-mkenums(1), gobject-query(1) libgio-2.0(3), libglib-2.0(3), attributes(5), gnome-interfaces(5) NOTES
Written by Brian Cameron, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008. SunOS 5.11 14 May 2008 libgobject-2.0(3)