Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Freebsd and win 2000 working 2gether? Post 57015 by encrypted on Friday 15th of October 2004 01:16:09 PM
Old 10-15-2004
Try google. Search for dual booting

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Remote shell with Win 2000

I need to use the RSH command to run a shell script on my Unix box from Win 2000. I'm using the etc/hosts.equiv file for configuring Unix. In it I have the hostname and username as required. As a test, I enter the following on the Win 2000 dos command: rsh servername -l username df -k. The... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: ebergh
8 Replies

2. Programming

ftp a file from remote pc of win 2000

Hello. I am programming in C on HP-UNIX system,i want ftp a file from remote pc which is window 2000 system,i donot how config my HP-UNIX and pc, i donot how program in C or in shell. Thank you for help. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bdyjm
3 Replies

3. IP Networking

linux and win nt working together

I was wondering if anybody knew how to make linux and win nt and a novell server integrated there will be no workstations we are trying to get the servers together now we are currently working on Novel and NT and then we want to integrate the linux server into that. We know that we need Samba but... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxnewbie
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HP-UX and Solaris Certification: Better 2gether??

I am fresh from the womb when it comes to Unix, but I like it.So much that i'm willing to get certifications as both a HP-UX and Solaris Network Administrator.My questions are............... 1)What is the difference between Solaris and HP-UX other than one is by Sun and the other is by Hewlett... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: perrylx
4 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

win 2000

Dear user sorry if the subject is not for that fourm .. but I get mad .. I wana solve that problem.. I started my new semster .. and last semster.. and there I use the net under a very huge list of restriction .. no msn massenger .. no yahoo massenger .. no underground site .. no fourms (I am ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RuDe_BuT_CoOoL
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using Samba to join a win 2000 Domain

I am trying to set samba up to join my windows 2000 domain and I am having troubles If anyone if familiar with this help would be greatly appreciated I issue the following command # ./smbpasswd -j DOMAIN -r DOMAINCONTROLER And the following gets returned load_client_codepage: filename... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gennaro
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

win 200 server + Redhat 9 + FreeBSD 5.1 ?

hi all : i am new to unix and linux world , my experience is near zero, so i am seeking your help to maintain a learning environment to try to catch up with linux and unix in the same time , furthermore win 2000 server is a must for my current job , so what do u think , can this triple boot... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: behmoth
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Access FreeBSD (BSD) partition from Windows NT/2000/XP

Hello, I have already installed FreeBSD into my hard disk. In one partition I have Windows 2000, and on another FreeBSD. I can access Windows partition from FreeBSD, but is there any way to access FreeBSD partition from Windows? I know how to access Linux (ext/ext2) partition from Win, there is... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aoidas
9 Replies

9. Programming

Application crashes in FreeBSD 7.1 while working ok in FreeBSD 6.3

Hello there, My mulithreaded application (which is too large to represent the source code here) is crashing after installing FreeBSD 7.1-RELEASE/amd64. It worked properly on others machines (Dual Cores with 4GB of RAM - FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE/i386). The current machine has 2x Core 2 Duo... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Seenquev
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

KSH script Not working (calculate days since 1/1/2000 given day 4444)

I am unable to get this KSH script to work. Can someone help. I've been told this should work with KSH93. Which I think I have on Solaris 10. If I do a grep -i version /usr/dt/bin/dtksh I get @(#)Version M-12/28/93d @(#)Version 12/28/93 @(#)Version M-12/28/93 This is correct for... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: thibodc
5 Replies
Net::Google::Code::AtomParser(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			Net::Google::Code::AtomParser(3pm)

NAME
Net::Google::Code::AtomParser - AtomParser with a parsing method for gcode DESCRIPTION
INTERFACE
new parse( $xml_content ) return( $feed, $entries ), $feed is a hashref like { 'title' => 'Issue updates for project net-google-code on Google Code', 'id' => 'http://code.google.com/feeds/p/net-google-code/issueupdates/basic', 'updated' => '2009-06-12T05:55:48Z' } $entries is an arrayref like [ { 'content' => '<pre>second comment </pre> ', 'name' => 'sunnavy', 'title' => 'Update 2 to issue 22 ("for sd test")', 'id' => 'http://code.google.com/feeds/p/net-google-code/issueupdates/basic/22/2', 'updated' => '2009-06-12T05:55:48Z' }, { 'content' => '<pre>first comment </pre> ', 'name' => 'sunnavy', 'title' => 'Update 1 to issue 22 ("for sd test")', 'id' => 'http://code.google.com/feeds/p/net-google-code/issueupdates/basic/22/1', 'updated' => '2009-06-12T05:55:22Z' }, ] AUTHOR
sunnavy "<sunnavy@bestpractical.com>" LICENCE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2008-2010 Best Practical Solutions. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-01-29 Net::Google::Code::AtomParser(3pm)