Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: I/O error : file 'CMDFILE'
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers I/O error : file 'CMDFILE' Post 56821 by simt on Tuesday 12th of October 2004 01:42:41 PM
Old 10-12-2004
I/O error : file 'CMDFILE'

RUNNING RCBTP05
Tue Oct 12 13:37:13 EDT 2004

I/O error : file 'CMDFILE'
error code: 3/5 (ANS85), pc=0, call=1, seg=0
13 File not found

Please advise as to what the above error message is all about.
Thanks in advance.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error: Internal system error: Unable to initialize standard output file

Hey guys, need some help. Running AIX Version 5.2 and one of our cron jobs is writing errors to a log file. Any ideas on the following error message. Error: Internal system error: Unable to initialize standard output file I'm guessing more info might be needed, so let me know. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: firkus
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

How to Redirect the error messages from Syslog file to our own Application Log File

Hello, I am New to Unix. I am Using HP-UX 9000 Series for my Application. I am Currently Facing an Issue that the error messages are being written in the syslog file instead of the Application Log File. The Codes for that Syslog.h is written in Pro*C. I want to know how to Redirect these... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: balasubramaniam
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

sqlplus error output to different error log file

HELLO, I am using such a command to write oracle sqlplus query result to text file: sqlplus -S xxx/xxx@xxxxxxx @\tmp\2.sql>\tmp\123.txt Is it possible to script that: If command succesfull write in \tmp\log.txt: timestamp and "succeded" and create 123.txt with results else If error... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tomasba
2 Replies

4. Solaris

fssnap error :snapshot error: File system could not be write locked

Hi Guys. This is part of my filesystem structure : Filesystem size used avail capacity Mounted on /dev/md/dsk/d0 47G 5.2G 42G 12% / /devices 0K 0K 0K 0% /devices ctfs 0K 0K 0K 0% ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aggadtech08
2 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Error opening script file - location error

Hello, I know nothing about UNIX, ftp, etc. I am building an excel VBA macro which calls a .bat file. I've taken a pre-existing batch file and am trying to modify it to fit my purposes. I would be very grateful for some assistance. Here is my .bat file: echo off set... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: starcraftbud
9 Replies

6. SCO

Error: msgcnt 1 vxfs: mesg 016: vx_ilisterr - / file system error reading

Hello... i got an error in my SCO OpenServer 6. the error is: msgcnt 1 vxfs: mesg 016: vx_ilisterr - / file system error reading inode 373 Can anyone help me? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AndryMB
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Appending error messages from log file next to the corresponding error record

Hi Everyone, I have an issue and trying to get a solution but was not succesful yet. Any help is greatly appreciated. I am using ksh to inoke sql loader to load data from txt file into two oracle tables based on the condition written in the control file. If an error occurs while loading into... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: vpv0002
8 Replies

8. Solaris

/bin/find: stat() error <File> : No such file or directory

Hi, I am getting below error in Solaris 10 SPARC when trying to issue a search on /var/tmp partition Below is the query /bin/find /var/tmp/ -type f -atime +1 Below is the result /bin/find: stat() error <File> : No such file or directory (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: prash358
28 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

IF section problem. syntax error: unexpected end of file error

Hello, I have another problem with my script. Please accept my apologies, but I am really nooby in sh scripts. I am writing it for first time. My script: returned=`tail -50 SapLogs.log | grep -i "Error"` echo $returned if ; then echo "There is no errors in the logs" fi And after... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: jedzio
10 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Print Error in Console and both Error & Output in Log file - UNIX

I am writing a shell script with 2 run time arguments. During the execution if i got any error, then it needs to redirected to a error file and in console. Also both error and output to be redirected to a log file. But i am facing the below error. #! /bin/sh errExit () { errMsg=`cat... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sarathy_a35
1 Replies
ddi_dma_segtocookie(9F) 				   Kernel Functions for Drivers 				   ddi_dma_segtocookie(9F)

NAME
ddi_dma_segtocookie - convert a DMA segment to a DMA address cookie SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/ddi.h> #include <sys/sunddi.h> int ddi_dma_segtocookie(ddi_dma_seg_t seg, off_t *offp, off_t *lenp, ddi_dma_cookie_t *cookiep); INTERFACE LEVEL
This interface is obsolete. ddi_dma_nextcookie(9F) should be used instead. PARAMETERS
seg A DMA segment. offp A pointer to an off_t. Upon a successful return, it is filled in with the offset. This segment is addressing within the object. lenp The byte length. This segment is addressing within the object. cookiep A pointer to a DMA cookie (see ddi_dma_cookie(9S)). DESCRIPTION
ddi_dma_segtocookie() takes a DMA segment and fills in the cookie pointed to by cookiep with the appropriate address, length, and bus type to be used to program the DMA engine. ddi_dma_segtocookie() also fills in *offp and *lenp, which specify the range within the object. RETURN VALUES
ddi_dma_segtocookie() returns: DDI_SUCCESS Successfully filled in all values. DDI_FAILURE Failed to successfully fill in all values. CONTEXT
ddi_dma_segtocookie() can be called from user or interrupt context. EXAMPLES
Example 1: ddi_dma_segtocookie() example for (win = NULL; (retw = ddi_dma_nextwin(handle, win, &nwin)) != DDI_DMA_DONE; win = nwin) { if (retw != DDI_SUCCESS) { /* do error handling */ } else { for (seg = NULL; (rets = ddi_dma_nextseg(nwin, seg, &nseg)) != DDI_DMA_DONE; seg = nseg) { if (rets != DDI_SUCCESS) { /* do error handling */ } else { ddi_dma_segtocookie(nseg, &off, &len, &cookie); /* program DMA engine */ } } } } ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for a description of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Stability Level |Obsolete | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5), ddi_dma_nextcookie(9F). ddi_dma_nextseg(9F), ddi_dma_nextwin(9F), ddi_dma_sync(9F), ddi_dma_cookie(9S) Writing Device Drivers SunOS 5.10 27 Sep 2002 ddi_dma_segtocookie(9F)