Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: export oracle schemas
Operating Systems Solaris export oracle schemas Post 56138 by alex blanco on Tuesday 28th of September 2004 12:47:39 PM
Old 09-28-2004
Ok I got it I think you should install (If you have enough space) SAMBA into your UNIX Station and then try to communicate the Unix Box with the Windows Box.

I did it once and it is not dificult to install and configure samba on a unix box and after all it is for free!!!

cheers

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Retrieve Oracle export to tape

Hi! We have an Oracle db export that was compressed and written to DLT tape directly!- This is from box1 The next step is to restore the contents of the tape into the database on box2. The problem is that there is no DLT tape drive attached to box2. There is a box3 that has the tape drive... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sdharmap
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

export table from oracle database

i would like to export a particular table in my oracle database installed in a hpux box. i would like to determine the filesize of the output before performing these action so i can assess if my harddisk can still handle it. thanks as usuall :rolleyes: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: inquirer
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

full export oracle on aix

Hi I have an oracle 7.3.4 running on an aix 4.3, I need to make a full export of the db and I haven't space on disk. Can I export directly to a tape drive? Has anybody a script to do so or something that can help me to? thank you very much (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: andwhat
1 Replies

4. Solaris

how to capture oracle export log while running as background process

I ran the Oracle 9i export command from a terminal to export out a big table using "exp andrew/password file=andrew.dmp log=andrew.log" From the terminal I can see that the export is running as there is some output from the oracle export job. The export job is not complete yet. When i go check... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hippo2020
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Oracle export

Hi Experts , Does anybody know the sheel scripts , which exports oracle tables into xls files . Thanks for your feedback. Regards Pranav (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Heisonline
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to export data from Oracle table .

Hi, I want to write a shell script which will export data from oracle table . I don't want to save that data . I want the queries . Right now i am right clicking on the table and clicking on export as to my desktop . Please let me know if any one have any idea . (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: honey26
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to do Parallel Export in Oracle DB

I intend to do parallel export of my Oracle db (i.e all the schema in my db). Currently I'm using the below exp command in my script: exp $uid/$pwd@$ORACLE_SID FILE=./DUMP/$today$username.dmp STATISTICS=NONE LOG=./LOG/$today$username.log For parallel export what should I use? Please... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: priya001
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parallel export of all oracle DB schema.

In my Oracle db there are 4 schemas. All the username & passwords are stored in a text file. I am using a while loop to export all the schemas. It read the first line and doing the export. For all users it export one by one. But I need all the schemas will exported simultaneously. i.e. all the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: priya001
1 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

DB2 Export and Import Oracle

Hi Guys, I Just wanted your opinion/ suggestion/ Help on my unix script about db2 export data with deli file and import into oracle. db2 connect to Tablename user id using psswrd db2 "EXPORT TO '/cardpro/brac/v5/dev/dat/AAAAA.DEL' OF DEL select * FROM AAAAA" db2 "EXPORT TO... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sonny_103024
3 Replies

10. Homework & Coursework Questions

DB2 Export and Import Oracle

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: is this enough to make the data perfect export into delimited file? there are some posted that i read, they... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sonny_103024
9 Replies
asadmin-unset(1AS)						   User Commands						asadmin-unset(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-unset, unset - removes one or more variables from the multimode environment SYNOPSIS
unset env_var [env_var]* Removes one or more variables you set for the multimode environment. The variables and their associated values will no longer exist in the environment. OPERANDS
env_var environment variable to be removed. Example 1: Using unset to remove environment variables asadmin> export AS_ADMIN_HOST=bluestar AS_ADMIN_PORT=8000 AS_ADMIN_USER=admin AS_ADMIN_PASSWORD=password asadmin> export AS_ADMIN_PREFIX=server1.jms-service asadmin> export AS_ADMIN_HOST=bluestar AS_ADMIN_PORT=8000 AS_ADMIN_USER=admin AS_ADMIN_PASSWORD=******** AS_ADMIN_PREFIX=server1.jms-service asadmin> unset AS_ADMIN_PREFIX asadmin> export AS_ADMIN_HOST=bluestar AS_ADMIN_PORT=8000 AS_ADMIN_USER=admin AS_ADMIN_PASSWORD=******** Using the export command without the argument lists the environment variables that are set. Notice the AS_ADMIN_PREFIX is not in the envi- ronment after running the unset command. EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-export(1AS), asadmin-multimode(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-unset(1AS)