Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux Router?
Special Forums IP Networking Linux Router? Post 53671 by norsk hedensk on Wednesday 21st of July 2004 11:51:07 PM
Old 07-22-2004
check out tldp.org
lots of info there, with howtos and all kinds of good stuff.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

How to config router on Linux

I m new to Linux, It is connected with internet on simple telephone line, now I m trying to connect it thru dedicated line and with a router. pl help me what i hv to done in s/w as well as h/w. Pl consider me a new user so detailed answer is required. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: zaheerkhan
4 Replies

2. IP Networking

Linux behind a cisco router

Dear All, I have worked with xDSL routers working in bridged mode, and linux behind them working as a Firewall utilizing IPTABLES. My question is, how this will change if the xDSL router is replaced with a Cisco Router? I mean to ask that, can I assign a public ip on the linux machine, which... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tmm
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

How to LINUX machine as a router.

Hi guys, could you help me to configure my Linux machine to behave as router? Scenario: Machine OS: CentOS 6.2 NIC: eth0: configured with a static IP by the ISP. eth1: not configured yet Virtual Machine: CentOS 5.7 NIC : eth0 : not configured yet eth1 : not configured yet... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: saqlain.bashir
8 Replies
GIT-STRIPSPACE(1)						    Git Manual							 GIT-STRIPSPACE(1)

NAME
git-stripspace - Remove unnecessary whitespace SYNOPSIS
git stripspace [-s | --strip-comments] < input DESCRIPTION
Clean the input in the manner used by git for text such as commit messages, notes, tags and branch descriptions. With no arguments, this will: o remove trailing whitespace from all lines o collapse multiple consecutive empty lines into one empty line o remove empty lines from the beginning and end of the input o add a missing to the last line if necessary. In the case where the input consists entirely of whitespace characters, no output will be produced. NOTE: This is intended for cleaning metadata, prefer the --whitespace=fix mode of git-apply(1) for correcting whitespace of patches or files in the repository. OPTIONS
-s, --strip-comments Skip and remove all lines starting with #. EXAMPLES
Given the following noisy input with $ indicating the end of a line: |A brief introduction $ | $ |$ |A new paragraph$ |# with a commented-out line $ |explaining lots of stuff.$ |$ |# An old paragraph, also commented-out. $ | $ |The end.$ | $ Use git stripspace with no arguments to obtain: |A brief introduction$ |$ |A new paragraph$ |# with a commented-out line$ |explaining lots of stuff.$ |$ |# An old paragraph, also commented-out.$ |$ |The end.$ Use git stripspace --strip-comments to obtain: |A brief introduction$ |$ |A new paragraph$ |explaining lots of stuff.$ |$ |The end.$ GIT
Part of the git(1) suite Git 1.7.10.4 11/24/2012 GIT-STRIPSPACE(1)