Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ISAM FILE CONVERSION TO TEXT
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers ISAM FILE CONVERSION TO TEXT Post 532 by Neo on Tuesday 12th of December 2000 08:10:40 PM
Old 12-12-2000
Question

Please describe the format of the ISAM file you are describing. What is the format of this file. Can you post an example of the text? Is is a binary file?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Binary data to text file conversion

Dear Sir; i want to know how the binary data convert to text file or readablw format (ASCII).If possible pl. help me for the software and where it is available for download. i.e. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: auro123
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Text to xlsx conversion

Hi Guys, The code snippet below is working fine with xls 2003 but the same is not working in xlsx 2007. Can someone please help. #Convert .txt file format to .xls format awk 'BEGIN{ FS="|" cols=8 print "<HTML><style type=\"text/css\">td{mso-number-format:\"\@\"}</style><BODY><TABLE... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: icefish
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Context Sensitive smallcap => TitleCap conversion in an entire text file

I desperately need to write a script that go into text documents that list the location of files in small caps and have it convert the directories and subdirectories that lead to the file as Title Caps while leaving the file itself in small caps... to illustrate what I mean: I need to turn txt... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: monkeyman
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell or perl script needed for ldif file to text file conversion

This is the ldf file dn: sdcsmsisdn=1000000049,sdcsDatabase=subscriberCache,dc=example,dc=com objectClass: sdcsSubscriber objectClass: top postalCode: 29600 sdcsServiceLevel: 10 sdcsCustomerType: 14 givenName: Adelia sdcsBlackListAll: FALSE sdcsOwnerType: T-Mobile sn: Actionteam... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LinuxFriend
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Conversion of spaces Text file into CSV format file

Input file (each line is separaed by spaces )given below: Name Domain Contact Phone Email Location ----------------------- ------------------------------------------------ ------- -----... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreenath1037
18 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

text to csv conversion

Thank u every body ......just need a help so that a text file needs to be converted into CSV............. my log file is as follows Host scsi3: usb-storage Vendor: Maxtor Product: OneTouch III Serial Number: 044303E5 Protocol: Transparent SCSI Transport: Bulk ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tangotango
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

PDF to Text Conversion

Hi Guys, My OS is Suse Linux.. Is there a Command to convert PDF file to Text?? Cheers!!!!! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mac4rfree
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Conversion of a text file to html

hi i hav a file called focus. which is the output file. i want to convert this file to html file and mail it. help with code and explanatio. i am basic in unix (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: wasim999
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

HTML Conversion of text file

Hi, I have following text file. I want to convert it into the below HTML format. Kindly help. Input Text File Header 1 ======= Name:*** Age:*** Address:*** Work Phone:*** Email:*** Mobile:*** Country:*** City:*** Pincode:*** some text here **** (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ctrld
10 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Text Conversion in Column

Hi all; We have a table: COL1 COL2 COL3 COL4 COL5 COL6 COL7 val1 val2 val3 val4 val5 1 val7 val1 val2 val3 val4 val5 3 val7 val1 val2 val3 val4 val5 5 val7 val1 val2 val3 val4 val5 2 val7 ... As you see, 6th columns are filled with numbers as, 1, 2, 3, 4, etc... and I want to make a... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: gc_sw
10 Replies
deb-old(5)							    dpkg suite								deb-old(5)

NAME
deb-old - old style Debian binary package format SYNOPSIS
filename.deb DESCRIPTION
The .deb format is the Debian binary package file format. This manual page describes the old format, used before Debian 0.93. Please see deb(5) for details of the new format. FORMAT
The file is two lines of format information as ASCII text, followed by two concatenated gzipped ustar files. The first line is the format version number padded to 8 digits, and is 0.939000 for all old-format archives. The second line is a decimal string (without leading zeroes) giving the length of the first gzipped tarfile. Each of these lines is terminated with a single newline character. The first tarfile contains the control information, as a series of ordinary files. The file control must be present, as it contains the core control information. In some very old archives, the files in the control tarfile may optionally be in a DEBIAN subdirectory. In that case, the DEBIAN subdirectory will be in the control tarfile too, and the control tarfile will have only files in that directory. Optionally the control tarfile may contain an entry for '.', that is, the current directory. The second gzipped tarfile is the filesystem archive, containing pathnames relative to the root directory of the system to be installed on. The pathnames do not have leading slashes. SEE ALSO
deb(5), dpkg-deb(1), deb-control(5). 1.19.0.5 2018-04-16 deb-old(5)