Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? So... What are you listening to? Post 52917 by Optimus_P on Tuesday 29th of June 2004 04:23:01 PM
Old 06-29-2004
rhfrommn that is deffinetly cool i heard bands are starting to do that now.

i believe the company gets a feed off of the sound board so its should be better then anything else out there.

misc fact:

KISS - Hot in the Shade Tour was the first concert i ever went to. i was like 13 or something.

faster pussycat and slaughter opened for them.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

port not listening..

Hi.. I am using HPux11.0 i want to know if server not listening to a tcp port what should we do to resolve the problem.... in /etc/services tcp port 7108/tcp is mentioned for some perticular application.. while starting that application error is coming could not establish listening address... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Prafulla
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

What are you listening to right now?

This is has been posted many times before... It is not in this forum as of now, so I have decided to put it here :D I'm listening to The Outsiders (AKA Hell is for Heros Part I) by Modern Life is War.... what about ya'll? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mars8082686
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What prot is a process listening on?

Hi, Bit of a newbie question . . . How can I detrimine what TCP port a particular process is listening on? TIA. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Le Badger
2 Replies

4. SuSE

Apache2 No listening Sockets available

I installed Apache2 and Gadmin-Httpd on Suse after installation I got a error message no listening sockets available when start apache. Please advise, I check lot of forums but unable to find solution (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: real-chess
4 Replies

5. Red Hat

No process ID for listening ports

How can I have ports that are listening without processes being associated with them? root@ldv002 # netstat -ltnup Active Internet connections (only servers) Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address Foreign Address State PID/Program name tcp 0 0... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Padow
2 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Listening for textbox clicks

Hi everyone. Apologies if I am posting in the wrong area. I would like to find out a bit about how ubuntu/linux handles text boxes. In particular I would like to develop an application that launches another application (on screen keyboard) when any text box is clicked. The goal is to get... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Huss
4 Replies

7. AIX

Process running but not listening

Hello guys I am experiencing a very strange behavior on one of our AIX servers. We have an application with several processes that listen on several port numbers. Sometimes we receive complains that people cannot connect to the server on a specific port that is used by one the application... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: abohmeed
6 Replies

8. Ubuntu

PID of listening ports

I ran 'sudo netstat -ntpl' and got the following without PID tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:2049 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN - tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:38977 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN - tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:34253 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tt77
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is my Socket Free or Listening

Hi, bash-3.2$ uname -a Linux mymac 2.6.18-409.el5 #1 SMP Fri Feb 12 06:37:28 EST 2016 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux bash-3.2$ telnet 10.12.228.40 13900 Trying 10.12.228.40... telnet: connect to address 10.12.228.40: Connection refused bash-3.2$ telnet 10.12.228.40 23900 Trying... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
2 Replies
WORKLOG(1)						      General Commands Manual							WORKLOG(1)

NAME
worklog - a program for keeping track of time spent on different projects SYNOPSIS
worklog [<project config file> [<log file>]] DESCRIPTION
worklog is a program that helps you keep track of your time. worklog is a simple ncurses based based program that runs a clock and logs time to a logfile. When worklog is invoked, it reads the project configuration file, and periodically appends to the log file throughout the extent of its run. Individual logfiles are also kept on a per-project basis. The key of each project is used to construct a separate log file made unique by appending .X to the name of the main log file where X is the key character. Press Control-L to redraw the screen (sometimes useful when resizing the window). THE PROJECT CONFIGURATION FILE
The project configuration file is a text file containing a project and its associated key-character on separate lines. The format of a project line is : <key>:<name> Comments may be preceded by the # character EXAMPLE PROJECT CONFIGURATION FILE
# Worklog project file # note that projects appear in Worklog in REVERSE order B:BOWER consultation L:LIS consultation R:Research D:DEC system administration P:Problems email S:Sugar administration r:Reading NetNews AUTHOR
worklog was written by Truxton King Fulton II BUGS
If you find one, please report it to trux@truxton.com WORKLOG(1)