Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: I need help!!!!!
Special Forums Cybersecurity I need help!!!!! Post 5207 by jmennen on Wednesday 8th of August 2001 09:36:29 PM
Old 08-08-2001
Even the craziest ideas will help? I working in uncharted territory here. Thanks.

SVN_UPDATE(3)								 1							     SVN_UPDATE(3)

svn_update - Update working copy

SYNOPSIS
int svn_update (string $path, [int $revno = SVN_REVISION_HEAD], [bool $recurse = true]) DESCRIPTION
Update working copy at $path to revision $revno. If $recurse is true, directories will be recursively updated. PARAMETERS
o $path - Path to local working copy. Note Relative paths will be resolved as if the current working directory was the one that contains the PHP binary. To use the calling script's working directory, use realpath(3) or dirname(__FILE__). o $revno - Revision number to update to, default is SVN_REVISION_HEAD. o $recurse - Whether or not to recursively update directories. RETURN VALUES
Returns new revision number on success, returns FALSE on failure. NOTES
Warning This function is EXPERIMENTAL. The behaviour of this function, its name, and surrounding documentation may change without notice in a future release of PHP. This function should be used at your own risk. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Basic example This example demonstrates basic usage of this function: <?php echo svn_update(realpath('working-copy')); ?> The above example will output something similar to: 234 SEE ALSO
svn_checkout(3), svn_commit(3), SVN documentation for svn update. PHP Documentation Group SVN_UPDATE(3)