Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Click here to search
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Click here to search Post 5122 by Neo on Tuesday 7th of August 2001 09:01:10 PM
Old 08-07-2001
OK, it's yellow again but .....

.... how about this:

Please send a graphic that you like to replace the one you don't like. All good graphics welcome !!! Thanks!

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Click here for the best unix in the world!!!!

To anyone who asks which Unix is the best... or which one I should use... Probably the best timeline I have ever seen. Read this link... http://www.levenez.com/unix/history.html#08 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kelam_Magnus
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Left click select,right click copy

Hi all, when i ssh into my linux machine, i can do a double left click and then right click to paste it anywhere i need. However, on the actual machine, in the terminal, i cannot do a double left click and right click to paste it. i need to right click and select Copy followed by click click... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: new2ss
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

control click variables

I want to be able to control click (Mac) and be able to select from a context menu...run file....and have it dynamically run based on the control click. How do I get the control click absolute path of the filename? Are there different variables like directory, fullpath, extention? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mainegate
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash scripting for right click

Hi All, how do i write a bash script to mimic my right button click.. we have a design software which gives results based upon our conditon, and we can right click and it will show options to export as a particular file, As i want to do the above sequence for several iterations, is there... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mayi
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Move the folder which I right click

Hi! I don't use to program much with unix but it would be useful to create a script to move a folder to a default directory. For example I right click on a directory and the script moves it to the home folder At the moment I've this but doesn't work: and I also tryed this and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ruben.rodrigues
0 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

How to Right Click On Laptop

I have had an apple mac book for several months. I have been learning about it, I even got the snow leopard manual. It says nothing about right clicking on the apple mouse interface(trackpad?). How do I do this? Thank You.:b: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: N-Training
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

CURL Button Click Issue

I am trying to perform a button click via cURL and I am having an issue possibly due to java script on click. The HTML source code is: <input id="ctl00_SPWebPartManager1_g_1bb6dc86_55ab_4ea9_a4db_4747922a8202_ctl00_RequestOption_0" class="radio" type="radio" checked="checked" value="1"... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: js0505
5 Replies
Picture(3U)						    InterViews Reference Manual 					       Picture(3U)

NAME
Picture - composite structured graphic SYNOPSIS
#include <Unidraw/Graphic/picture.h> DESCRIPTION
A Picture defines a composition of graphic objects. A picture has its own graphics state, which it concatenates with its children's state when it is drawn or erased. Picture adopts the default concatenation semantics supported by the Graphic base class: The picture's graphics state effectively overrides its children's so that they are drawn with the picture's state information substituted for their own. A child's attribute is used only when the picture does not already define it. Moreover, each child's transformer is postmultiplied by the picture's transformer when the picture is drawn; thus children are drawn relative to the picture's coordinate system. PUBLIC OPERATIONS
Picture(Graphic* = nil) Construct a new picture, optionally supply a graphic from which to copy an initial set of graphics state. Picture is derived from FullGraphic and therefore defines a full set of graphics state. virtual ~Picture() The picture deletes its children when it is deleted. boolean IsEmpty() Picture defines IsEmpty in addition to the standard Graphic child traversal operations to provide a convenient way to check if the picture has any children. PROTECTED OPERATIONS
Graphic* graphic(UList*) UList* Elem(Iterator) Convenience functions for extracting a graphic from a UList element and a UList from an iterator. SEE ALSO
Graphic(3U), Iterator(3U), Transformer(3I), UList(3U), pspaint(3U) Unidraw 1 February 1991 Picture(3U)