Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Unable to use funtion keys with Kea term Post 50904 by RTM on Wednesday 5th of May 2004 09:18:14 AM
Old 05-05-2004
Insure you are setting your TERM to be equal to what you are running from KEAterm - example: if you specify that the KEAterm is VT100, then try setting your TERM environment variable to vt100 (or VTxxx where xxx is equal to what your KEAterm is emulating).

Also check if you have the recon command - see

SCO FAQ - recon

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Delete funtion

Neo, eariler today i had tossed up a post then realized i didnt want it up so i tried to delete it and it wouldnt let me. is this a functionality that you have active? To allow a user to delete any topic they started would be a great thing, i think it will also help on not haveing double posts... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Optimus_P
2 Replies

2. Programming

compile funtion

Hi, This is the first time, i am doing UNIX & C stuff. I have written one funtion like #include <stdio.h> seq(num) int num; { int i,sum; for (i=1; i<=num;i++) sum+=i; return(sum); } this seq funtion should have return values to unix script. like .. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sundarm
4 Replies

3. Programming

Create a Term & Run chars on this Term

hi floks ! i'd like to know how can i transmete a character or a string from my source code to a term and make it interpret or un by the shell wich is running in my term. I'd like to create a Term from my code (and get its file descriptor) and then transmete each char typed on the keyboard to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: the_tical
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

arrow keys / special keys

how to use the arrow keys in shell scripting. is there any special synatax / command for this. i just want to use the arrow keys for navigation. replies appreciated raguram R (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: raguramtgr
3 Replies

5. Cybersecurity

Hash Funtion properties

Here are some desirable properties for cryptographic hash functions: These properties below are generally considered prerequisites: * Preimage resistant: given h it should be hard to find any m such that h = hash(m). * Second preimage resistant: given an input m1, it should be hard... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newkidintown
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search term and output term in desired field

Hi All, I have an input_file below and i would like to use Perl to search for the term "aaa" and output the 3rd term in the same row as "aaa".For Example, i want to search for the term "ddd" and would want the code to ouput the 3rd term in the same row which is "fff". Can somebody help ? ... (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raynon
28 Replies

7. Linux

Unable to ssh using identity keys

Hi all, i am trying to ssh into a remote server without password, i tried the command with the verbose command 'ssh -v -l user1 10.10.10.10'OpenSSH_3.6.1p2, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL 0x0090701f debug1: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh/ssh_config debug1: Applying options for * debug1:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: new2ss
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script not working using for loop and a funtion

Hi- Here is the shell script that for some reason is not returning results: #! /bin/ksh - avg() { AVG=0 typeset SUM=0 if then echo "You must have at least two numbers" else for NUM in "$*" do ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: koomba
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to check/display/edit funtion

Hi, I have this output: $ type msq msq is a function I thought it an alias, can you tell me how to I can find this function and where ? Thanks for help. I'm on RH and HP-UX Best T Continued here (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: trento17
0 Replies
term::ansi::code(n)						 Terminal control					       term::ansi::code(n)

NAME
term::ansi::code - Helper for control sequences SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.4 package require term::ansi::code ?0.1? ::term::ansi::code::esc str ::term::ansi::code::escb str ::term::ansi::code::define name escape code ::term::ansi::code::const name code _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides commands enabling the definition of control sequences in an easy manner. ::term::ansi::code::esc str This command returns the argument string, prefixed with the ANSI escape character, "33." ::term::ansi::code::escb str This command returns the argument string, prefixed with a common ANSI escape sequence, "33[". ::term::ansi::code::define name escape code This command defines a procedure name which returns the control sequence code, beginning with the specified escape sequence, either esc, or escb. ::term::ansi::code::const name code This command defines a procedure name which returns the control sequence code. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category term of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
control, declare, define, terminal COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006 Andreas Kupries <andreas_kupries@users.sourceforge.net> term 0.1 term::ansi::code(n)