Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting please help (closed homework thread) Post 50796 by Perderabo on Sunday 2nd of May 2004 09:06:05 PM
Old 05-02-2004
Don't open another thread. Neo has already explained the rules to you.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

my thread got closed

I had a thread open and now it says it's closed. I had a question still on the forum and about 15mins after I posted my most recent question on it the thread said "closed". Why did this happen? I didn't violate any forum rules. Is there a limit on how many postings you can have in a single thread?... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hpicracing
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Thread closed when learner has tried

I'm not so sure that this thread should have been closed. Though it was clearly homework the student was asking a specific question related to the assignment, but not the answer to the whole assignment. /www.unix.com/unix-dummies-questions-answers/107494-how-get-rid.html . IMHO The solution is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: methyl
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

3 homework questions (thread closed)

1st) how can i print only directories? 2nd) how can i print files that someone used in the last X days (for example, 5). thanks very much, i need it for homework and teacher teachs us nothing:( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SupErioR
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Interview questions [thread closed]

Hi all, i have found a set questions from the net, i thought it will be great to ask and share with you gurus. I have the questions and some answers (correct me, if i am wrong) for these set of questions. 1. What file do you modify to change the mail aliases (Provide the full path) ? Ans:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kingston
1 Replies
apertium-tagger-apply-new-rules(1)										apertium-tagger-apply-new-rules(1)

NAME
apertium-tagger-apply-new-rules - This application is part of ( apertium ) This tool is part of the apertium open-source machine translation toolbox: http://www.apertium.org. SYNOPSIS
apertium-tagger-apply-new-rules --filein [ <input file> ] --fileout [ <output file> ] --tsxfile [ <rule file> ] DESCRIPTION
apertium-tagger-apply-new-rules is used to forbid and enforce rules which are applied to the given HMM parameters. Note that the TSX file provided with --tsxfile *must* be equal, in terms of label definitions, to the one used when training the HMM param- eters that are to be modified. OPTIONS
-i, --filein Specify the file with the HMM parameter to process -o, --fileout To specify the file to which the HMM will be written -x, --tsxfile File containing the rules to apply SEE ALSO
apertium-tagger(1), apertium(1). BUGS
Lots of...lurking in the dark and waiting for you! AUTHOR
Copyright (c) 2005 -- 2007, Universitat d'Alacant / Universidad de Alicante. This is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the GNU General Public License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>. 2007-03-24 apertium-tagger-apply-new-rules(1)