Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Printer Drivers for HP-UX
Operating Systems HP-UX Printer Drivers for HP-UX Post 48597 by ortsvorsteher on Thursday 11th of March 2004 05:49:23 AM
Old 03-11-2004
itrc.hp.com

Hi,

maybe you will find your solution at http://itrc.hp.com or at docs.hp.com.

Regards,

Frank

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Solaris Printer drivers.

Hi, I have a solaris 10 server that I have set up a number of printers on which are working fine. I have set these up from the print manager and used the default list of printers available within print manager to set them up. There is two or three printers I need to set up which... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gwhelan
1 Replies

2. AIX

Adding New HP Printer Drivers

I am using AIX ver 5.2 and would like to add an hp3050 printer, which is not one of the printers listed on our system in the add a new print queue section of smit. I thought that I had found the correct driver on the hp website, but now it appears as that may only be for hp or solaris systems. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DavidG9975
1 Replies

3. AIX

Where to find printer drivers for AIX 5.x

I was wondering if somebody knew of a website where printer drivers can be downloaded for AIX 5.3. Most of our printers are HP and the driver that is installed works properly. As of lately, our users have started to get other type of printers, including Multi-purpose devices. I am struggling to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fabiogilr
2 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Samba printer drivers.

I placed a cheap USB printer on my small Seagate Goflex home NAS (firmware replaced by standard Debian Linux install) and shared it with Samba. In CUPS I set it as RAW format and Windows clients need to install a driver to print to it. I could install drivers on the Linux machine; in fact I did... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: neutronscott
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Printer Drivers for AIX

Hi to all Trying to find printer HP drivers for AIX version 7. HP.com only references Unix. Have drivers on an older IBM system Risc 6000, AIX 4.3, but not sure where the "tar" file exists for the printer collection. The new IBM I am trying to setup is a 710 Express Server. The printer is a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ideprize
0 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.12.1 2008-04-04 URI::URL(3)