Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Printer Drivers for HP-UX
Operating Systems HP-UX Printer Drivers for HP-UX Post 48595 by cgege on Thursday 11th of March 2004 03:55:10 AM
Old 03-11-2004
Printer Drivers for HP-UX

Where can i find drivers of the printers HPLaserJet 3150 and HP DesckJet 640 for HP-UNIX, because I have difficulties printing from oracle9 Data Base on printers of this type connected to PC's running windows in the network using Winlpd.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Solaris Printer drivers.

Hi, I have a solaris 10 server that I have set up a number of printers on which are working fine. I have set these up from the print manager and used the default list of printers available within print manager to set them up. There is two or three printers I need to set up which... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gwhelan
1 Replies

2. AIX

Adding New HP Printer Drivers

I am using AIX ver 5.2 and would like to add an hp3050 printer, which is not one of the printers listed on our system in the add a new print queue section of smit. I thought that I had found the correct driver on the hp website, but now it appears as that may only be for hp or solaris systems. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DavidG9975
1 Replies

3. AIX

Where to find printer drivers for AIX 5.x

I was wondering if somebody knew of a website where printer drivers can be downloaded for AIX 5.3. Most of our printers are HP and the driver that is installed works properly. As of lately, our users have started to get other type of printers, including Multi-purpose devices. I am struggling to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fabiogilr
2 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Samba printer drivers.

I placed a cheap USB printer on my small Seagate Goflex home NAS (firmware replaced by standard Debian Linux install) and shared it with Samba. In CUPS I set it as RAW format and Windows clients need to install a driver to print to it. I could install drivers on the Linux machine; in fact I did... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: neutronscott
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Printer Drivers for AIX

Hi to all Trying to find printer HP drivers for AIX version 7. HP.com only references Unix. Have drivers on an older IBM system Risc 6000, AIX 4.3, but not sure where the "tar" file exists for the printer collection. The new IBM I am trying to setup is a 710 Express Server. The printer is a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ideprize
0 Replies
lpstat(1)							    Apple Inc.								 lpstat(1)

NAME
lpstat - print cups status information SYNOPSIS
lpstat [ -E ] [ -H ] [ -U username ] [ -h hostname[:port] ] [ -l ] [ -W which-jobs ] [ -a [ destination(s) ] ] [ -c [ class(es) ] ] [ -d ] [ -o [ destination(s) ] ] [ -p [ printer(s) ] ] [ -r ] [ -R ] [ -s ] [ -t ] [ -u [ user(s) ] ] [ -v [ printer(s) ] ] DESCRIPTION
lpstat displays status information about the current classes, jobs, and printers. When run with no arguments, lpstat will list jobs queued by the current user. OPTIONS
The lpstat command supports the following options: -E Forces encryption when connecting to the server. -H Shows the server hostname and port. -R Shows the ranking of print jobs. -U username Specifies an alternate username. -W which-jobs Specifies which jobs to show, completed or not-completed (the default). This option must appear before the -o option and/or any printer names, otherwise the default (not-completed) value will be used in the request to the scheduler. -a [printer(s)] Shows the accepting state of printer queues. If no printers are specified then all printers are listed. -c [class(es)] Shows the printer classes and the printers that belong to them. If no classes are specified then all classes are listed. -d Shows the current default destination. -h server[:port] Specifies an alternate server. -l Shows a long listing of printers, classes, or jobs. -o [destination(s)] Shows the jobs queue on the specified destinations. If no destinations are specified all jobs are shown. -p [printer(s)] Shows the printers and whether or not they are enabled for printing. If no printers are specified then all printers are listed. -r Shows whether the CUPS server is running. -s Shows a status summary, including the default destination, a list of classes and their member printers, and a list of printers and their associated devices. This is equivalent to using the "-d", "-c", and "-v" options. -t Shows all status information. This is equivalent to using the "-r", "-d", "-c", "-v", "-a", "-p", and "-o" options. -u [user(s)] Shows a list of print jobs queued by the specified users. If no users are specified, lists the jobs queued by the current user. -v [printer(s)] Shows the printers and what device they are attached to. If no printers are specified then all printers are listed. COMPATIBILITY
Unlike the System V printing system, CUPS allows printer names to contain any printable character except SPACE, TAB, "/", and "#". Also, printer and class names are not case-sensitive. The "-h", "-E", "-U", and "-W" options are unique to CUPS. The Solaris "-f", "-P", and "-S" options are silently ignored. SEE ALSO
cancel(1), lp(1), http://localhost:631/help COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007-2009 by Apple Inc. 10 September 2008 CUPS lpstat(1)