Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Hardware question?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Hardware question? Post 4835 by Neo on Wednesday 1st of August 2001 01:56:23 PM
Old 08-01-2001

Is there any good info on this at http://docs.sun.com/ ??

Please let us know what you find, thanks.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

newbie question about hardware for HP-UX 11.i

I've been asked by my copmpany to scour the web for a computer on which we can run HP-UX 11.i --- Is there a certain architecture type that I need or will any Compaq HP computer be fine for running HP-UX 11.i ?? Thanks!! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jalburger
3 Replies

2. Programming

C and hardware !

Hello ! I have a friend , in one day he tell me this : some guy made a cool program in C , for some sort or hardware control . I say : wow ! Maybe someone , can give me an example , how can C control hardware so good ( as I hear ) , and maybe some cool information , where to learn the idea ,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: !_30
1 Replies

3. AIX

IBM Hardware question

I am looking to buy a 7044 - either a 170 or 270. From what I can find on web searchs the 170 is NOT upgradable to more that one CPU? Is that correct? Can I upgrade the planer on a 170 to a 270 to support multiple CPU's? Does anyone have any other suggestion for AIX hardware? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dizman67
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hardware question

I would like to use my sunblade to firewall the connections to my desktop and laptop, these at the minute are on a wifi router. What is the best solution? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kawakaze
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hardware question

Folks; Is there a command to know if my hardware can run 64-bit or 32-bit? I'm trying to re-install SUSE 64-bit on one of our server but i'm not sure if this server hardware designed for 32-bit only or for both Any help? (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Katkota
14 Replies

6. AIX

Hardware upgrade question

I have an IBM pseries 7028-6E1 server with a six drive bay that is currently plugged into the scsi backplane of the motherboard. I am going to install a PCIX Ultra320 scsi raid adapter, and swing the drive bay over to it. I am just wondering how this is going to work. Should I power the server... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: markper
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Hardware question - UltraAta 133 PCI

Not sure I put this in the right forum, and if I was incorrect. I do a appligize. Recently I have lost two external hard drives due to heat. I bought internal drives, seperate case's, and made them usb externals. They lasted a long time, but the heat killed them. While rooting through my... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: droolin
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Processor performance question [hardware]

A few of our machines need upgrading and we are looking into a selection of processors at present. There are suggestions on the vendor's websites that the L3 cache was specifically introduced for gamers. Is this true? Does having L1, L2 and/or L3 cache help at all in performance or are the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Sun T5120 hardware RAID question

Hi everyone I've just purchased a Sun T5120 server with 2 internal disks. I've configured hardware RAID (mirror) and as a result the device tree in Solaris only contains 1 hard drive. My question is, how would I know when one of the drives become faulty? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: soliberus
2 Replies

10. Solaris

Hardware faulty, but which hardware?

Hi folk, I have this hardware faunty message, but dont know which hardware is this ? can you guide me ? --------------- ------------------------------------ -------------- --------- TIME EVENT-ID MSG-ID SEVERITY ---------------... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dehetoxic
9 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)