Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Add more icon for logout
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Add more icon for logout Post 42918 by tikual on Friday 7th of November 2003 03:07:23 AM
Old 11-07-2003
Add more icon for logout

Suggestion:
Can all pages add a icon for logout? I just found that only the main page has it.Smilie

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Change an Icon

Dear Experts I have made an Icon and now I am going to change a file Icon to new one. I am using Solaris 8. 1- What is the best format to save an Icon 2- How can I change the Icon of a certain type or just one file or folder to the new Icon which I have designed. Any advises would be highly... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Reza Nazarian
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Create Icon

Dear Gurus, I have a question. I have juz created an icon for my user. When I try to run the application (ie double-click) there are nothing being activated. This is the content of the TEST_APP.dt ACTION TEST_APP { LABEL TEST_APP TYPE COMMAND ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lweegp
0 Replies

3. AIX

Aixterm icon placement?

Hi, I'm using xterm and aixterm with Mwm on AIX, and having trouble controlling icon placement when minimising windows. Basically when I run an xterm or aixterm I want to be able to specify where the icon will be if minimised. The man page mentions the "#geometry Geometry" option to aixterm,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cunningdavid
1 Replies

4. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Controlling icon placement?

Hi, I'm using xterm and aixterm with Mwm on AIX, and having trouble controlling icon placement when minimising windows. Basically when I run an xterm or aixterm I want to be able to specify where the icon will be if minimised. The man page mentions the "#geometry Geometry" option to aixterm,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cunningdavid
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

New Icon

Hi, I just observed we have a new icon (the "ULF" thing) for the forum. Its really nice to see continuous changes to make things better; whether it's small or big. Appreciations to all moderators and admins. Regards, Anchal Khare (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: clx
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

icon

up graded lost log out power off icon how reinstall:wall: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: flight
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is it possible to change shell icon?

I have an application that runs through bash shell and i want to change the shell icon , so when i copy my application to another computer the shell can still run , can i do that ? because i try with .desktop its failed (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: caladblog
0 Replies
QIconDragEvent(3qt)													       QIconDragEvent(3qt)

NAME
QIconDragEvent - Signals that a main icon drag has begun SYNOPSIS
#include <qevent.h> Inherits QEvent. Public Members QIconDragEvent () bool isAccepted () const void accept () void ignore () DESCRIPTION
The QIconDragEvent class signals that a main icon drag has begun. Icon drag events are sent to widgets when the main icon of a window has been dragged away. On Mac OS X this is fired when the proxy icon of a window is dragged off titlebar, in response to this event is is normal to begin using drag and drop. See also Event Classes. MEMBER FUNCTION DOCUMENTATION
QIconDragEvent::QIconDragEvent () Constructs an icon drag event object with the accept parameter flag set to FALSE. See also accept(). void QIconDragEvent::accept () Sets the accept flag of the icon drag event object. Setting the accept flag indicates that the receiver of this event has started a drag and drop oeration. The accept flag is not set by default. See also ignore() and QWidget::hide(). void QIconDragEvent::ignore () Clears the accept flag of the icon drag object. Clearing the accept flag indicates that the receiver of this event has not handled the icon drag as a result other events can be sent. The icon drag event is constructed with the accept flag cleared. See also accept(). bool QIconDragEvent::isAccepted () const Returns TRUE if the receiver of the event has started a drag and drop operation; otherwise returns FALSE. See also accept() and ignore(). SEE ALSO
http://doc.trolltech.com/qicondragevent.html http://www.trolltech.com/faq/tech.html COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1992-2007 Trolltech ASA, http://www.trolltech.com. See the license file included in the distribution for a complete license statement. AUTHOR
Generated automatically from the source code. BUGS
If you find a bug in Qt, please report it as described in http://doc.trolltech.com/bughowto.html. Good bug reports help us to help you. Thank you. The definitive Qt documentation is provided in HTML format; it is located at $QTDIR/doc/html and can be read using Qt Assistant or with a web browser. This man page is provided as a convenience for those users who prefer man pages, although this format is not officially supported by Trolltech. If you find errors in this manual page, please report them to qt-bugs@trolltech.com. Please include the name of the manual page (qicondragevent.3qt) and the Qt version (3.3.8). Trolltech AS 2 February 2007 QIconDragEvent(3qt)