Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: LG USB Camera
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers LG USB Camera Post 4086 by ree-flex on Wednesday 18th of July 2001 09:02:11 AM
Old 07-18-2001
MySQL LG USB Camera

in my company we have 2 LG USB cameras, that we use whit Ms netmeeting, and everything is fine.
does anyone know if there are a simular program like netmeeting, or perhaps a program for FreeBSD that is compatiblty whit netmeeting.
what im saying is, i need a program for usb camera for freeBSD. thanks
Smilie

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

problem with camera ID 0c45:613b Microdia Win2 PC Camera Ubuntu

Hi to all Like in the subject, i got the problem with camera ID 0c45:613b Microdia Win2 PC Camera under Ubuntu. When i plug in camera to USB, Ubuntu put in sn9c102 module, but on this site Linux Kernel Driver Database: CONFIG_USB_GSPCA_SONIXJ: SONIX JPEG USB Camera Driver is information that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: m0z4rt
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

USB-USB cable between linux and windows computers

Is there an easy way to setup a cross-over cable (USB-USB) between a linux box and a windows PC? My 2 machines are next to each other but I really do not want to keep transfering my files using my USB drive. Thanks! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Xterra
4 Replies
UMASS(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						  UMASS(4)

NAME
umass -- USB mass storage support SYNOPSIS
umass* at uhub? atapibus* at umass? scsibus* at umass? channel ? wd* at umass? DESCRIPTION
The umass driver provides support for USB mass storage class devices. The driver supports subclasses SCSI, 8020i (ATAPI), 8070i (ATAPI), QIC157 (ATAPI), RBC (subset of SCSI), and UFI (USB Floppy). The driver handles the protocols Bulk-Only, CBI, and CBI-with-CCI. HARDWARE
Devices known to work with this driver include: Creative Tech NOMAD MuVo TX FujiFilm FinePix1300 Digital Camera Imation SuperDisk IOmega Zip 100 IOmega Zip 250 Kingston DataTraveler 2.0 LaCie CD R/W Lexar Media JumpDrive Flash Disks Neodio Multi-format Flash Controller Olympus C-5050 ZOOM Digital Camera SanDisk ImageMate SDDR-31 Siemens MP3-Player USB Sony DSC Digital Cameras STMicroelectronics ST92163 Mass Storage library Tester Y-E Data FlashBuster floppy The driver also supports certain adapters from In-System Design that use the (non-standardized) ATA protocol over Bulk-Only. SEE ALSO
atapi(4), scsi(4), usb(4), wd(4) HISTORY
The umass driver is a port of the FreeBSD driver. The umass driver appeared in NetBSD 1.5. BSD
June 26, 2005 BSD