Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Backpack CDrewriter
Operating Systems Linux Backpack CDrewriter Post 39786 by kevlmark on Saturday 30th of August 2003 08:27:58 PM
Old 08-30-2003
Question Backpack CDrewriter

I am new to unix/linux. Tyring to get my cd burner to work. Have downloaded the linux drivers but what do I do from here. I am using Mandrake. I have unzipped the file but that is it. Any sugestions would be much appreciated.

nautilus-cd-burner(1)						   User Commands					     nautilus-cd-burner(1)

NAME
nautilus-cd-burner - Nautilus CD-writing utility SYNOPSIS
nautilus-cd-burner [--source-cue=string] [--source-device=string] [--source-iso=string] [gnome-std-options] DESCRIPTION
nautilus-cd-burner provides a quick, convenient, drag-and-drop interface to write to CD-ROMs directly from the Nautilus file manager. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: ---source-cue=string Use CUE/TOC file as source instead of "burn:///". ---source-device=string Use CD/DVD device as source instead of "burn:///". ---source-iso=string Use ISO image as source instead of "burn:///". gnome-std-options Standard options available for use with most GNOME applications. See gnome-std-options(5) for more information. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Launching Nautilus CD-Writing Utility example% nautilus-cd-burner EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/nautilus-cd-burner Executable for Nautilus CD-writing utility ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-cd-burner | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Latest version of the GNOME Desktop User Guide for your platform. nautilus(1), attributes(5), gnome-std-options(5) NOTES
Written by Niall Power, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2004, 2006. SunOS 5.11 7 Sep 2004 nautilus-cd-burner(1)